Fuel

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=72870

It's a racing game. Its from codemasters. so im buying it. simple as that.

But i saw a few buggies, and trucks in the game. the only thing thats bugging me, is that is looks kind of sloppy.

14,000 square kilometer map :D

but it is using the same mapping type as operation flashpoint 2. Its is just one really really big map. so im excited for this game. and im gonna buy. releases on the 26th.

(if there was a thread about this before, sorry, but i tryed searching "Fuel" in the RDC search engine, and you can only imagine how many threads came up about racing fuel)

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
If you want a sneak peek at night racing from codemasters, this game has night racing!!!

this also has the new weather effects. (including tornadoes, idk why)

michael_loomis

Reaction
This game AWESOME in the previews I saw awhile back... Like what Motorstorm SHOULD have....

little bart

Reaction
Any one buy it?? I was looking at some previews and was wondering if its as good as it looks because it looks like it could be alot of fun. like a cross between motorstorm, baja, and an inconvenient truth.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
I was saving for it, but than i got COD:WAW, and COD4 instead.

I hope i can get it sometime this summer.

D4D

Reaction
Do not waste your time or money. My wife bought this for me today, she came home and gave it to me, I was excited as I have not had a new race game in a while. Played it for about 30 minutes, each and every minute was painful. POS!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Damn really?? Worse than motorstorm?

Whats the problem?

D4D

Reaction
Just like motorstrom but the controls are worse, the course mapping sucks too I lead a race the whole time and then got lost because there was no nothing telling me where to go. Maps suck, GPS sucks. I'm over it!
The graphics are good ;)

michael_loomis

Reaction
jajaja... Cool Mike, thanks for the report! The graphics are why I wanted to get it.. But I'll save my money for a programmer! ;)