Full/FINAL Driver List posted for Lucas Rounds 3 & 4 in AZ

b_fantasyoffroadracing

The Full/FINAL driver list is now posted for the Lucas Series rounds 3 & 4! Time to make or modify those picks. There have had some who have dropped - and many who have added to the various classes... so, get in there and make/modify those picks.

Also, be sure to read the Corry Weller "FIRST" interview for SuperLite. She is now driving the SuperLite truck for Jason Ellis as he cannot make AZ. You dont want to miss the little factoids at the end of the interview and the fantasy spin! Fantasy hit it first... :D

Check it out!

Kirk_Babbington

I logged into my account and tried to make my picks, but it took me to a login screen for "poolhost.com" can you fix this before the time limit is up to make my selections?

b_fantasyoffroadracing

I logged into my account and tried to make my picks, but it took me to a login screen for "poolhost.com" can you fix this before the time limit is up to make my selections?
What type of computer are you on and what browser are you using? The last issue we had with this was a Mac.. Let me know. You can PM me here on RDC or hit me at bobby@fantasyoffroadracing.com

Thanks for the heads up. Let me know as soon as you can.

I was just wondering if you know why I can not log in. I know I am entering the correct information and actually logged in earlier but it won't let me do so now. My friend can log into his account on the same computer but I can't.. Just curious if you knew a solution so I can choose my drivers for the fantasy league.

Corey Geer

username: hopkins484

b_fantasyoffroadracing

I was just wondering if you know why I can not log in. I know I am entering the correct information and actually logged in earlier but it won't let me do so now. My friend can log into his account on the same computer but I can't.. Just curious if you knew a solution so I can choose my drivers for the fantasy league.

Corey Geer

username: hopkins484
Corey,
Our database shows that you did not validate your email address. We have manually turned your account on ... so, go give it a shot. Make sure you log in through the main front page. If that doesn't work - let me know - hit me here or at bobby@fantasyoffroadracing.com

Thanks -

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Fantasy Gurus -

Wanted to let you all know that because of the site traffic we are experiencing -- we are hitting the occasional bump in the road. We are working on every issue that you have presented here - and we are taking care of the problems and you. We do apologize for the inconvenience but want you to know that we have staff working on this tonight even now and through the morning.

If you do have any other problems - let us know - we are here for you!

Thanks for the heads up - and keep us posted on issues.

Bobby -
fantasyoffroadracing.com

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Thanks guys for the troubleshooting a being patient! Please be very vocal about issues and such as we are working through them to provide a great experience.

Keep us posted and aware of other issues that come up.

Thanks again!

alanc

I am on a Mac. I was using Firefox browser, so I tried Safari and it worked fine. So it looks like it doesn't work on a Mac w/ Firefox.

Thanks!
What is the OS and Firefox version that you are using? I have 10.4 OS and Firefox 3.0.8 and it seems to work fine. We have also tested on the 10.5 Mac OS with no problems.

It could also be your security and cookie settings in Firefox that can cause some issues.

Let me know what you have so we can do some testing.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Is there any way somebody could just "copy and paste" it in here...?:p

Thx
The list is way too long and we want to respect RDC and not have the 20,000 character posting.

Final list is posted and fully updated. Picks for Saturday close at 2:00 pm EST - and picks for Sunday close at 1:00 pm EST.

Thanks -

poorman

Is there anyway you might be able to post the link to the drivers list? That might help a little; maybe?????:eek:

Kirk_Babbington

What is the OS and Firefox version that you are using? I have 10.4 OS and Firefox 3.0.8 and it seems to work fine. We have also tested on the 10.5 Mac OS with no problems.

It could also be your security and cookie settings in Firefox that can cause some issues.

Let me know what you have so we can do some testing.
Firefox 3.0.1 and OS X 10.4.11

Bill

Carlos Danger
do you have to be a member just to view the drivers list?because I can`t find it.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

do you have to be a member just to view the drivers list?because I can`t find it.
Drivers List is posted under game play... each class has their respective drop down with full driver list.

Free to register and play... great prize package to win!
2 Round Trip Domestic Flight Tickets to First Lucas Race of 2010
2 nights hotel at the race
VIP passes and treatment
$2,000 worth of Bully Dog Product
$250 cash for the race weekend
Dirt Workshop Gear
Fantasy Gear

Thanks -