Full (halo) containment buckets for desert racing?

milktoast

Reaction
Is there a reason why more trucks/buggies aren't using full containment seats like the sparco circuit II or sparco pro-adv for desert racing? I just sat in the entire sparco lineup and surprisingly fell in love with these two, as well as a few from OMP so I'm wondering why they don't seem to be more popular. The only thing I could think of is possible visibility issues? But if so, wouldn"t rally etc have the same issues? I'm just finishing up my truck so no seat time in a race yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jon coleman

Reaction
Is there a reason why more trucks/buggies aren't using full containment seats like the sparco circuit II or sparco pro-adv for desert racing? I just sat in the entire sparco lineup and surprisingly fell in love with these two, as well as a few from OMP so I'm wondering why they don't seem to be more popular. The only thing I could think of is possible visibility issues? But if so, wouldn"t rally etc have the same issues? I'm just finishing up my truck so no seat time in a race yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
i ended up using sprint car style head / halo restaints, costom fit to your taste and they work .in car rally _ sprint crashes will confirm.they are cheap too