FULL TERRIBLE'S TOWN 250 VIDEO

Reaction
FULL TERRIBLE\'S TOWN 250 VIDEO

We finialy got around to editing the footage that we shot at the Terrible's Town 250. This is our first attempt at a film, so let us know what you think.

TERRIBLE'S TOWN 250 (ENCODED FOR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9)

Sorry about the problems with the trailer, we didn't know that so many people didn't have windows media player 9. This version is only in the windows media 9 format right now, but we will post DiviX and Mpg versions sometime tonight. So if this one isn't working for you check back later.

Tim
www.desolatefilms.com

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Re: FULL TERRIBLE\'S TOWN 250 VIDEO

On both this video and the trailer it doesn't come up as media player ( windows media player always works perfect for me btw), it comes up as RealPlayer and says there is a problem, I'm guessing it is the same thing that somebody said earlier, looks as if there is still a problem in the encoding or something. Does RealPlayer come up for anybody else instead of WMV?

desertracer

Reaction

I can't get it to work on my computer, same thing as with the earlier one, codec error. I am able to play all of austin's videos fine on my machine so I assume it is working.

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction

good stuff. It worked for me after you posted the codec link. Your footage and editing are pretty good. I like it. You might try adding a tad of ambient sound next time. Otherwise i give it a thumbs up!.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction

Much better.......Good job on the film. Editing was done nice as well. Keep em comin guys....

JeffS

Reaction

AWESOME ... Nice Work.

Mr_Dawson

Reaction

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the comments so far, and sorry to all of you that had trouble in the beginning getting the video to play.

The positive comments are great but I would really like to here more about what you don't like(what you would change etc.), that will be super helpfull to us in the future when we make another. This is the first video we have ever thrown together so I am sure there is a ton of stuff that Tim and I could do to make it better, so let us know!

Thanks again!

--Jed
<font color="red">www.desolatefilms.com </font color>