• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fun with Classifieds!

Mark Newhan

lets face it, the forum is pretty stale. I thought that we could have fun with the ads in the classifieds. It would also be a cool way to bring attention to some of the vehicles. I see some pretty cool things from time to time. There is also some... well... errr... ummm, interesting ads we could have fun with. If your ad is "selected" for some potential comic relief, just think of it as a Roast in the grand fashion of the more modern Comedy Central roasts.

I like this truck. I think the owner had a cool vision for it and I think it looks great.

4wd long travel prerunner

p128954n1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nelson979

Good idea. I often think " I wonder what the hell this person is thinking trying to sale this for that much". I have bought probably 200k worth the cars and stuff off of rdc classifieds. Love em. Also I think a long time ago you could leave comments

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

51rcr

ill share a good funny experience from the classifieds. Messaged a guy asking if the rack was still for sale. He sent a picture of a nice female rack and said sorry its sold. It looked firmed and well maintained. haha.

mgobaja

Several years ago, Sheaco, had a caged jeep truck for sale. Well after asking if it was a Monkey Cage / Shark Cage or whatever was the cage for, we all got a good laugh.

Mark Newhan

No disrespect to Ryan Arciero.... this truck had an impressive run a while back. To advertise it to a potential buyer that may want to go and compete with 60 TT's at the Mint 400 or Parker is a stretch.

This truck is the perfect truck for NORRA. I believe that it would be a contender for the OA. The price is right for an S ton of fun. Anybody looking for the NORRA adventure would be smart to buy this truck.

AZFR8TRAIN

No disrespect to Ryan Arciero.... this truck had an impressive run a while back. To advertise it to a potential buyer that may want to go and compete with 60 TT's at the Mint 400 or Parker is a stretch.

This truck is the perfect truck for NORRA. I believe that it would be a contender for the OA. The price is right for an S ton of fun. Anybody looking for the NORRA adventure would be smart to buy this truck.
Yes I agree but it did have Ryan and Mark Miller driving it. If I'm right it was a prophy truck. Modified pro truck

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

lil manny