• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fun with Classifieds!

AZ7000'

Seems to rip on Texas grass fields and asphalt...

jon coleman

hmmm, what, is G.bros. rebuttal ? I love ' dirt',p.s. wunder if g.b.is gonna get a reference call from a potential help wanted employer...not to mention the whos who list in the off road industry on this cats prior work list.he better be schiff hotttt

MTPyle

I saw this 6 wheel Raptor and I don’t get it. Why?

I am sure there is a reason and I just don’t understand.

Mike

Josh 8

I would guess the answer is, “why not”.

I don’t get it either. Not for me.

TRichards

Just saw on FB that Johnny Angal is selling the Geiser TT, 3 chase trucks and spares including 2 Kroyer motors for 650k .
That was fast, he was just getting good. Life changes I guess.

landshark

Looks like fun...

00o0o_c14cYYZaFl3_1200x900.jpg

1973 Volkswagen Thing Prerunner

Baja Prerunner, 2180cc engine with roller crank, polished dual port heads, stainless steel valves, chromoly push rods, 2 barrel Porsche carb, 009 distributor, electric fuel pump, dual ignition for backup, 930 Porsche axles, and 930 outer axle stubs. Bus transaxle with Hewland 1-4 gears, new longer front control arms, spindles and combo links. Dual coilover front shocks in front. Wright power rack and pinion. Rear arms extended 3” with new CNC front disc brakes. Center line wheels. Beard racing seats. 5 point harnesses. Two fuel cells, dual front light bars. Rear light bar with multi color/function. Extra tires and wheels. Quick release steering wheel. Dual fuel pumps. CB, short shifter, rear remote start. Skid plates front and rear. Street legal, titled, too much to list.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Here's a new ad with a good description.

1994 4x4 TTB Linked Ranger 4.0 5 speed

9ka8t90ov7dafs3yljkp8saqhy80q7.jpg

Here's part of it that I might have to borrow for my T100 if I ever put it up for sale. LOL
"All the weak links have been sorted out and upgraded. It's never been a trailer queen nor race truck, but it's not a luxo-runner either. It's somewhere between that stripper who's got a Phd in biochem, and that girl you met at a library who ended up having piercings in funny places."

crazyracer

Here's a new ad with a good description.

1994 4x4 TTB Linked Ranger 4.0 5 speed

Here's part of it that I might have to borrow for my T100 if I ever put it up for sale. LOL
"All the weak links have been sorted out and upgraded. It's never been a trailer queen nor race truck, but it's not a luxo-runner either. It's somewhere between that stripper who's got a Phd in biochem, and that girl you met at a library who ended up having piercings in funny places."
Thanks guys! People have been texting/emailing about the ad that have no interest in the truck. They just want to let me know they appreciated the write-up
Still for sale :)