• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fun with Classifieds!

JDDurfey

I think you've got your facts backwards, judging by the hatch and grille/lights. But I would love to know why you say that.
If it is older than 98 or 97 the doors have been upgraded to late model. Anything pre 97 has vent windows. I have a 93 with 125,000 miles that is pretty much stock. It is a fun beat around vehicle. It isn't real pretty, but other than a "poor boy" lift and a home built rear bumper it is stock.

ACME

I’ve got a 2wd 2002 Tacoma 2.7 4 cylinder with a blown head gasket and 240,000 miles on her with various dents and dings. I’d be willing to let got for 15k to the right buyer.
I know what I have so don’t waste your time low ballers.
PS. She needs a new radiator too, hence the blown head gasket.

A few questions on the Yota Bro:

-Do you have any pics? Can I get more pics? Any jumping, mobbing or flexing pics?
-How much travel does it pull?
-Any glass?
-Is it a V8?
-How high have you jumped it?
-Does it Run?
-What color are the front fenders?
-What year is it?
-Where do you mob it?
-Willing to trade for a Jet Ski without a motor?
-Who built the motor?
-Can I drive it back to Seattle or would you meet me 9/16's of the way?
-Does it have Kings?
-Ever been to Glamis?
-How much to fix it?
-is it 4x4?
-How much for just the right side tires, steering box, pass side electric window motor and windshield?
-Will it fit my bike in the bed?
-Howz it run?
-I'm thinking of racing, is it 1450 legal?
-Trade ya for '91 Chinese 80cc quad, needs tires, carb-exhaust missing and needs a chain but ran 6 years ago!
-Can you take it to my mechanic?
-Trade for a boat?
-I'm 6'7, will I fit?
-Take payments?
-You know Mike?
-Let me ask my mom

TheWarWagon

If it is older than 98 or 97 the doors have been upgraded to late model. Anything pre 97 has vent windows. I have a 93 with 125,000 miles that is pretty much stock. It is a fun beat around vehicle. It isn't real pretty, but other than a "poor boy" lift and a home built rear bumper it is stock.
I know, I've had a couple XJs. 1998+ models had a different grille/lights and the hatch was metal, not fiberglass.

nimrod

KOOK!
A few questions on the Yota Bro:

-Do you have any pics? Can I get more pics? Any jumping, mobbing or flexing pics?
-How much travel does it pull?
-Any glass?
-Is it a V8?
-How high have you jumped it?
-Does it Run?
-What color are the front fenders?
-What year is it?
-Where do you mob it?
-Willing to trade for a Jet Ski without a motor?
-Who built the motor?
-Can I drive it back to Seattle or would you meet me 9/16's of the way?
-Does it have Kings?
-Ever been to Glamis?
-How much to fix it?
-is it 4x4?
-How much for just the right side tires, steering box, pass side electric window motor and windshield?
-Will it fit my bike in the bed?
-Howz it run?
-I'm thinking of racing, is it 1450 legal?
-Trade ya for '91 Chinese 80cc quad, needs tires, carb-exhaust missing and needs a chain but ran 6 years ago!
-Can you take it to my mechanic?
-Trade for a boat?
-I'm 6'7, will I fit?
-Take payments?
-You know Mike?
-Let me ask my mom
Yes, I jumped the glamis channel in it. Look up “totaled Tacoma idiot at glamis” on YouTube.
7.5”
Yes in the windows
It’s halfway there. You just need 4 more cylinders. Super easy. Check out the Tacoma forums
I jumped it over a 12’ fence at Area 51.
No
Silver
South Coast Plaza. Super gnarly speed bumps by the Macy’s.
Yes, what color, who built the motor, can I ride it to Catalina on 1 tank of gas?
Toyota
Yes. I’ll meet you in Portland
Yep or maybe Monroe’s I forget.
Duh, is there anywhere else that matters?
It runs downhill best
Suppa cheap. My buddies can fix it for ya if you leave a credit on file with them.
It’s got 4 wheels, she’ll go anywhere if you aren’t a wuss about it.
Two grand for the parts or 1500 for the whole truck.
My Busa with extended swing arms fits no problem brah.
Like a stripped ape
Totally that’s the direction I was headed with it. She just needs a few things like a cage, seats, window nets, radio, intercom, fuel cell, some drivetrain and suspension upgrades and she’s ready to rock!
I’d love the 80cc Chinese made bike, those things are the schnizzle!
Ya which guy, Manny, Moe, or Jack?
Chicks dig boats, for shur!
Oh ya no problemo I’m 5-7 and there’s at least room for another foot.
I’m with ya bro. Does 1400 down and 10 bucks a month for 10 months work?
I’m Mike and half the people I meet are Mike. Me n Mike go way back.
Dude show your mom the video of me jumping the channel at glamis and she’ll totally front you.

ACME

Yes, I jumped the glamis channel in it. Look up “totaled Tacoma idiot at glamis” on YouTube.
7.5”
Yes in the windows
It’s halfway there. You just need 4 more cylinders. Super easy. Check out the Tacoma forums
I jumped it over a 12’ fence at Area 51.
No
Silver
South Coast Plaza. Super gnarly speed bumps by the Macy’s.
Yes, what color, who built the motor, can I ride it to Catalina on 1 tank of gas?
Toyota
Yes. I’ll meet you in Portland
Yep or maybe Monroe’s I forget.
Duh, is there anywhere else that matters?
It runs downhill best
Suppa cheap. My buddies can fix it for ya if you leave a credit on file with them.
It’s got 4 wheels, she’ll go anywhere if you aren’t a wuss about it.
Two grand for the parts or 1500 for the whole truck.
My Busa with extended swing arms fits no problem brah.
Like a stripped ape
Totally that’s the direction I was headed with it. She just needs a few things like a cage, seats, window nets, radio, intercom, fuel cell, some drivetrain and suspension upgrades and she’s ready to rock!
I’d love the 80cc Chinese made bike, those things are the schnizzle!
Ya which guy, Manny, Moe, or Jack?
Chicks dig boats, for shur!
Oh ya no problemo I’m 5-7 and there’s at least room for another foot.
I’m with ya bro. Does 1400 down and 10 bucks a month for 10 months work?
I’m Mike and half the people I meet are Mike. Me n Mike go way back.
Dude show your mom the video of me jumping the channel at glamis and she’ll totally front you.

Thanks bro!

How many tubes are on the bypasses? Do you know how many BJ has? I'm totally down but...

Today I saw a vid and maybe instead of hoonin a truck I'm now into being a freestyle mountain biker and race Lambos in Europe on top of being a video game designer.

Mom says I can be whatever I want so its cool and she'll give me the money. I get my permit next May so I'll keep your digis and can pick it up then.

I wanted to look up the vid as it sounds gnar gnar but my phone got taken away for a week, so stupid! Can you post it here so I can see it during study hall.

I'm gonna get the truck wrapped for Monster, so they will sponsor me, how much will that cost?

Late

jon coleman

rap it ! cost?, use visa/ mastercard, they are Very willing sponsors, i mean, they " sponsored" my racing team

nimrod

KOOK!
Thanks bro!

How many tubes are on the bypasses? Do you know how many BJ has? I'm totally down but...

Today I saw a vid and maybe instead of hoonin a truck I'm now into being a freestyle mountain biker and race Lambos in Europe on top of being a video game designer.

Mom says I can be whatever I want so its cool and she'll give me the money. I get my permit next May so I'll keep your digis and can pick it up then.

I wanted to look up the vid as it sounds gnar gnar but my phone got taken away for a week, so stupid! Can you post it here so I can see it during study hall.

I'm gonna get the truck wrapped for Monster, so they will sponsor me, how much will that cost?

Late
This was after I got the Monroe’s with like 15 bypasses from BJ’s yard sale at his shop. BJ can’t afford Monroe terrain masters like on my Taco. My truck is totally unchained! Don’t worry she’s built for this stuff and there’s no real damage. Chicks dig scars and twisted metal anyways!
Best of luck with racing Lambo. Those things are rad and I’ve got a full set of chiltons for them I’ll sell you with a suppa rad thumpstumper downhill mtn bike for 200 bucks. Thumpstumper is this new way rad startup from China and sold exclusively at Wal-mart. You can even ride one in Grand Theft Auto, that game is sick! Did you design it? If you did will you sign my thumpstumper?

Last edited: