Fun with Classifieds!

klaus

Administrator
Perhaps the highest asking price in the classifieds ever at One and half Million.

h79dcbgie7e5n63mh8amdwnd9log5q.jpg

mrlentle

paccar owns kenworth, peterbilt and DAF brands. could be that they sell DAF under Kenworth brand in some countries.
I know they're owned by the same group (sold in the same franchises here) however we've never seen a KW with DAF headlamps fitted before and we get some weird poop downunder. DAF headlamps are used in a few locally built buses and it's certainly common (and preferred) to have an airglide arse end in a DAF than a DAF rear end but that is something different (and clearly a KW cab with a mock DAF front cobbled on).

mrlentle

Holy Hell!
View attachment 208636
Could start a new race class between the two:

kt7ijaij7jnktike6jc4qiowgjeenb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

43mod

Pay $14-16 an hour DOE. This is for a machine operator in Carlsbad. Same pay my teen age helper kids get . Pathetic .

michael.gonzalez

WOW. The bill for those "operators" f#ck-ups most be high.
I can't see any decent operator agreeing to work for $16/hr.
Who is taking these positions for such a low wage?
Why aren't they refusing to accept the job, are they really that desperate for money?
What a world we live in.

Last edited:

Bro_Gill

Well, you can say the same about welding too. Seems most shops want to pay 14-16 bucks an hour for welders to weld jigged Trophy Truck chassis. But you can go weld pipe for 3-4 times that amount in places that cost way less to live. It's kind of across the industry. Lots of big money teams feel like they are doing the fanboys a favor offering to let them work in race shops for peanuts.

BajaFand

Well, you can say the same about welding too. Seems most shops want to pay 14-16 bucks an hour for welders to weld jigged Trophy Truck chassis. But you can go weld pipe for 3-4 times that amount in places that cost way less to live. It's kind of across the industry. Lots of big money teams feel like they are doing the fanboys a favor offering to let them work in race shops for peanuts.
That’s also usually under the table with no benefits or PTO. I’m done with that racket and got myself in the elevator trade.

cynicwanderer

JDDurfey

I like the Bronco...wish I had $26,000 burning a hole in my pocket. Can't build it for that price. And while it has clearly been used, and possibly abused a little, it clearly works well and is a reliable ride.