Fun with Classifieds!

Advertising supports this site

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
I like the Bronco...wish I had $26,000 burning a hole in my pocket. Can't build it for that price. And while it has clearly been used, and possibly abused a little, it clearly works well and is a reliable ride.

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
Abused a little? You don't know Durka very well. That guy treats his stuff like it is a brand new baby just pulled from the womb to be cared for like a first time mother who loves and cherishes the very air entering the newborn's lungs... Then he eats it.

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
I like the Bronco...wish I had $26,000 burning a hole in my pocket. Can't build it for that price. And while it has clearly been used, and possibly abused a little, it clearly works well and is a reliable ride.
If I abused it, it woudnt get me home from every race.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
If I abused it, it woudnt get me home from every race.
Crazy that it hasn't sold yet. Broncos seem to be the only "prerunner" type vehicles that are still holding their value well.

y2kbaja

RDC Crypto
Crazy my class 9 hasn't sold yet. Cheapest turn key race car in the classifieds.

tc5uu3dr333how3b8jqdv73327u1kn.jpg

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
1979_renault_r12_ts_gordini_1-6l_engine_15911127320c05662aIMG_5364.jpg

I’m getting a Gordini! Dakar here I come!

Last edited by a moderator:

scottm

RDC Crypto
Website
www.cemaz.com
cbdoaq40ffteyap5cvpkp115v165qe.jpg

What is Jesse up to? No quitting I hope..

partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
What is Jesse up to? No quitting I hope..

He probably has a new one on order with dual cigarette lighters.

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Looks like guns are ok now.
Yes. The seller assumes responsibility of a legal gun sale between seller and buyer.
Our classifieds list the item and puts 2 people together.

In California and probably the same in other states the transfer of ownership is done through a government approved process.
In case of legal violation that lead to prosecutions we will aid law enforcement to the best of our ability and provide listing data and meta data.

We hope not to turn into a guns only classifieds or political forum we simply allow some activity in its own zone.

McCredie A

RDC Crypto

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
Yes. The seller assumes responsibility of a legal gun sale between seller and buyer.
Our classifieds list the item and puts 2 people together.

In California and probably the same in other states the transfer of ownership is done through a government approved process.
In case of legal violation that lead to prosecutions we will aid law enforcement to the best of our ability and provide listing data and meta data.

We hope not to turn into a guns only classifieds or political forum we simply allow some activity in its own zone.
Forgive me if I am ignorant on this, but I thought black powder does not fall under the restrictions of 'guns' for law enforcement purposes? Or am I looking at the wrong ad?

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Forgive me if I am ignorant on this, but I thought black powder does not fall under the restrictions of 'guns' for law enforcement purposes? Or am I looking at the wrong ad?
You might be right.
However a person stripped of his 2nd may still be affected.

The seller choose to play it save and will transfer through a dealer.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i read, re- read my cal guns book, thick like phone book( get one if you own firearms), its 2/3rds gray area, thats how proggresives like it, main take away they stress in the book is error on the side of caution, , lots of very good info on do's&donts of firearm ownership, i did lots of stuff not ' kosher' thinking im ok, wow was i wrong,be safe.