Fun with Classifieds!

Bro_Gill

Abused a little? You don't know Durka very well. That guy treats his stuff like it is a brand new baby just pulled from the womb to be cared for like a first time mother who loves and cherishes the very air entering the newborn's lungs... Then he eats it.

J Prich

If I abused it, it woudnt get me home from every race.
Crazy that it hasn't sold yet. Broncos seem to be the only "prerunner" type vehicles that are still holding their value well.

y2kbaja

Crazy my class 9 hasn't sold yet. Cheapest turn key race car in the classifieds.

tc5uu3dr333how3b8jqdv73327u1kn.jpg

scottm

cbdoaq40ffteyap5cvpkp115v165qe.jpg

What is Jesse up to? No quitting I hope..

partybarge_pilot

What is Jesse up to? No quitting I hope..

He probably has a new one on order with dual cigarette lighters.

klaus

Administrator
Looks like guns are ok now.
Yes. The seller assumes responsibility of a legal gun sale between seller and buyer.
Our classifieds list the item and puts 2 people together.

In California and probably the same in other states the transfer of ownership is done through a government approved process.
In case of legal violation that lead to prosecutions we will aid law enforcement to the best of our ability and provide listing data and meta data.

We hope not to turn into a guns only classifieds or political forum we simply allow some activity in its own zone.

McCredie A

Bro_Gill

Yes. The seller assumes responsibility of a legal gun sale between seller and buyer.
Our classifieds list the item and puts 2 people together.

In California and probably the same in other states the transfer of ownership is done through a government approved process.
In case of legal violation that lead to prosecutions we will aid law enforcement to the best of our ability and provide listing data and meta data.

We hope not to turn into a guns only classifieds or political forum we simply allow some activity in its own zone.
Forgive me if I am ignorant on this, but I thought black powder does not fall under the restrictions of 'guns' for law enforcement purposes? Or am I looking at the wrong ad?

klaus

Administrator
Forgive me if I am ignorant on this, but I thought black powder does not fall under the restrictions of 'guns' for law enforcement purposes? Or am I looking at the wrong ad?
You might be right.
However a person stripped of his 2nd may still be affected.

The seller choose to play it save and will transfer through a dealer.

jon coleman

i read, re- read my cal guns book, thick like phone book( get one if you own firearms), its 2/3rds gray area, thats how proggresives like it, main take away they stress in the book is error on the side of caution, , lots of very good info on do's&donts of firearm ownership, i did lots of stuff not ' kosher' thinking im ok, wow was i wrong,be safe.

Kartman

Media Goon
Roughly 19 states prohibit private party cash and carry sales. Even fewer require the sale to go through an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed dealer)

All interstate handguns sales must be shipped to and transferred by an FFL in the buyer's state. For longuns the buyer must go through an FFL but the FFL can be in any state.

Bro_Gill

Price Drop!

View attachment 217676
I think people are afraid of your sloppy seconds, plus. they are afraid of how many midgets you have crammed in that thing!