Fun with Classifieds!

jon coleman

heads up really decent beard sand rail seats in craigs list, i looked at, but they have too much layback degree,, 300 for both he said, spring vally off the 94, cl, in ' off road parts ', about half way through scroll,( earased text/ ph number

jon coleman

PROFORMANCE

Anyone built one of these? I am curious. Wonder if a "budget" Ultra 4 could be built out of one of these?
yes, a budget build looks possible, , please step up & get one and get busy!,and post in ' show& tell', what are you building, its been slow over there !!( after looking in classifieds, theres enough junk listed to slap together a budget bucket

Last edited:

JDDurfey

yes, a budget build looks possible, , please step up & get one and get busy!,and post in ' show& tell', what are you building, its been slow over there !!( after looking in classifieds, theres enough junk listed to slap together a budget bucket
If I actually had the time, and the financial resources I might be interested in this. I have too many other projects right now and I am only home 8 days a month so every project takes way too long.

I like the idea of putting 37s on it and using it for rock crawling and playing.

JDDurfey

If the kit costs $30K, can it be finished for another $30k? $40? If you do all the work yourself I would think so. And in this day and age that wouldn't be much more than some of these guys have in their UTVs. And it would be v8 powered, and no belt.

jon coleman

If the kit costs $30K, can it be finished for another $30k? $40? If you do all the work yourself I would think so. And in this day and age that wouldn't be much more than some of these guys have in their UTVs. And it would be v8 powered, and no belt.
lets say you have buddys w- used junk laying around that will work for a fun play car, i think 10 to 20k?, maybe Much less??now the kicker, can you get the flat pack on the 90 days same as cash& carry, no credit , no problem, no payments till 2024 ect ect ???

Robin Hood

You wouldn't have that much in a RZR either if you did all the work yourself. Besides, who has ever gotten A`arms to work well in the bumps?

dirtslinger

I mean, I'm a Class 11 guy, but I'm about 110% sure these didn't come of a 10 car. Actually all of this guys ads are fairly F'd up.

eq3nz49bpx5d5j9afamrp8ji5fr58x.jpg

jon coleman

theres a 91 chevy 1500 f0r 500.00 needs engine , might be somthing special, says its got crazy rear shock linkage and bilstiens all over it, craigs list sandiego , under ' shocks' section,

jon coleman

theres a 91 chevy 1500 f0r 500.00 needs engine , might be somthing special, says its got crazy rear shock linkage and bilstiens all over it, craigs list sandiego , under ' shocks' section,
just got it!!, 91 Johnny Johnson built pre runner 500 bucks!, all custom bilstiens , short bed, new national leaf pacs in the deal, will be switching to show& tell on the rebuild, oh& beard seats too;)

Attachments