c1wos7onhi9a2wc0mt5et5xkult9vw.jpg

185k at 4pm.....

215k at 7pm

A bargain at twice the price

charlie_brown

Reaction
Love this baby!
View attachment 222463
you mention this was built for dave shopp. question if you know. was this the last truck he was going to run or did he have another truck built? if he had another one built, are there any pictures of it and its where-abouts?

Tube ride

Reaction
I’ve seen a guy put the the new super 60 “ Reid racing knuckles “ on a stock truck to gain height on his draglink location and beef up the helm joint to get rid of death wobble.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
you mention this was built for dave shopp. question if you know. was this the last truck he was going to run or did he have another truck built? if he had another one built, are there any pictures of it and its where-abouts?
I wished I knew but I simply posted that ad and said I loved it. I have nothing to do with the sale. You can contact the owner through the ad and ask him though. Good luck!

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Wasnt this built for Robby Gordon, then sold to who knows them restored?
No, it was originally built for Shoppe, but before it was finished, Frank Vessels bought it. Later, Robby drove it (don't know if he bought it) and found some weak spots, like ball joints at the spindles, and they said they were going to change it ti kingpins. I think that is when the truck started a long list of owners that never raced it as it was going through changes. Then it hit a dead spot for many years.