Fun with Classifieds!

JDDurfey

Reaction
This may be a good pre-runner, but the way the hood is mounted makes it look like it was thrown together with no attention to detail.

Prerunner

l4ntnov1wdcdbryhcyx6ovsa4hv9h9.jpg

JDDurfey

Reaction
I'd call the fiberglass company before you call it a mounting issue!
The grille is not vertical and the top of the hood is not horizontal. If the valance was tucked behind the front bumper instead of on top of it the hood looks like it would fit correctly. But then the quarter fenders wouldn't fit right either. Multiple pieces aren't mounted correctly or built correctly.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
This baby seems like a deal!

Robin Hood

Reaction
Anyone looking for old patches?

View attachment 225294
Lets keep the actual classifieds listing and looking for stuff within the classifieds please.
🤣

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
I put my truck up for sale yesterday afternoon.
Said no trades as I'm buying a new truck. Guy text me asking if I'll trade for a new truck. I replied sure if it's this one and listed the truck I ordered. No response.
Got a email from a scammer this morning already. Asked the lowest price I'd take. I replied with 100Gs

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Yea, people are asking stupid money for a used TRX. They bought it when they first were available and now thinking it's a gold mine. Even dealers are marking them up. Local one here wants 50K over MSRP. I laughed at him and left.

BigTallBastard

Reaction
I put my truck up for sale yesterday afternoon.
Said no trades as I'm buying a new truck. Guy text me asking if I'll trade for a new truck. I replied sure if it's this one and listed the truck I ordered. No response.
Got a email from a scammer this morning already. Asked the lowest price I'd take. I replied with 100Gs
I got that one too on the F100

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
My post actually says I'm not looking for any trades as I'm buying a new truck.

text ask to trade for a new truck. I said yea, if its a 2021 75th anniversary Ram Power wagon equiped like the one I have on order. Never heard back from him. :rolleyes:

Sites

Reaction
I don't want to be responsible for negatively impacting someone's financial wellbeing, so I won't link to any of the posts that I'm referencing below. But aside from the phrases, "never abused" or "only used for mock up", it always cracks me up when I see a truck for sale with "no expense spared" when its absolutely obvious by the single pic posted that there were clearly expenses spared in the build 🤣

Also, the level of hilarity is directly proportional to the asking price.

J BomBer

Reaction
I know this car has a ton of work into it, but come on that price is up in the class one and TT prices.

269255D5-AC8F-47AF-B56F-45DECA88B7A7.jpeg

jon coleman

Reaction
quarter mil??, like most , i love glancing through the clsafds., i thought it was 21,500😵but i did read the build up sheet just now , got a Lot of stuff stuffed in it for sure, i wundur what the cost was initially??