Fun with Classifieds!

Big Whitey

Reaction
quarter mil??, like most , i love glancing through the clsafds., i thought it was 21,500😵but i did read the build up sheet just now , got a Lot of stuff stuffed in it for sure, i wundur what the cost was initially??
Well if Jfw built it it was about 75% higher than need be. They are overly proud over there. He is at over 300k for a 10 car from what I have heard, but people keep going to him so he does something right

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Lol. I saw that 5 car too and was scratching me head. Must be a really nice baja bug.
If it had an LS in it he could probably get all the money over in the sandbox but that’s some serious coin for an ecotech beam car.
oh shoot it’s got AC and a motech now I get it.

Last edited:

swiftracing5

Reaction
Well if Jfw built it it was about 75% higher than need be. They are overly proud over there. He is at over 300k for a 10 car from what I have heard, but people keep going to him so he does something right
Just because your post-SF-win/JFW beating head won’t fit in a Jake’s car doesn’t mean they’re overpriced ;)

Hell, the electronics package alone on his turnkey cars is $50k ballpark. Customer requested tig welded sheetmetal is probably another 50. Not for everyone for sure. But damn the fitment and craftsmanship is nice. Top tier with the best builders IMO.

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Anyone know a Mictchell Richards with a Villard, MN phone number?
He wants to buy my truck as a Birthday gift for his brother. Asked me a bunch of questions about the truck. Told him all the info is in the ad. 🤷‍♂️
But he wants to buy it so so bad. 🤣

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Now he wants my paypal account to send money because the carrier that is coming to pick up the truck wont carry a cashier's check.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Anyone know a Mictchell Richards with a Villard, MN phone number?
He wants to buy my truck as a Birthday gift for his brother. Asked me a bunch of questions about the truck. Told him all the info is in the ad. 🤷‍♂️
But he wants to buy it so so bad. 🤣
Villard, MN, population 254. It's west of St. Cloud.

I live in Minnesota, I get calls that are ID's as originating from podunk towns with a handful of residents (though, not infrequently, those residents sound suspiciously like automated recordings) all the time. Had no idea people from other parts of the country got such calls too.

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
It's a scammer. Typical responses. Buying for brothers Bday. Cant make it out carrier will pick it up. Need your paypal account.
Told him i didnt have one. Havent hear from him since.

E.Hagle

Reaction
Does anyone have a 3rd generation Dodge with less than 200k they want to sell? Preferably 4x4, SRW or dual. Looking to spend under $20k.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Not an RDC ad but Facebook sure does get some doozies. 😂😂
45E0EA1B-3790-498F-BB60-94B36FE6485A.jpeg