Fun with Classifieds!

Tube ride

Reaction
1FD55B37-0DF3-475B-8F25-A3126BAC0688.jpeg

MTPyle

Reaction
Haha you guys are funny. You guys should at least have to buy me a beer for giving me so much crap.

how about you guys help me sell my truck so I can stay around for your entertainment. need to get working on the new truck for V2R.

Mike

stephenrjking

Reaction
MTPyle makes for some dramatic threads at times, but he provides terrific insight into the life of a race team, and his posts after races are raw and real. The fan experience is richer for his participation.

Glad you’re staying in the sport. Hope the next truck isn’t quite so hard to dial in.

I’d be tempted to take a shot at the old truck, but I’m about $194,000 short.

jprestonracing

Reaction
Does someone have land to trade for this magnificent vehicle? The vehicle has DNF every race it has been registered in, see attachments. I see better vehicles out there worth this much. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Attachments

• IMG-1694.jpg
    IMG-1694.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG-1695.jpg
    IMG-1695.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78

MTPyle

Reaction
You can still finish 17th out of 38 with a DNF. LOL Just means you were not as bad as a DNF as the rest of the DNF's

Mike

jprestonracing

Reaction
You can still finish 17th out of 38 with a DNF. LOL Just means you were not as bad as a DNF as the rest of the DNF's

Mike
HAHA, what is even more hilarious is that there were actually placers in front of him, but I never saw his name in 17th haha. You can go buy a brand new UTV for less than what this guy is asking for. Trade some land for this car, why?

jon coleman

Reaction
guy wants to buy my killer rims in the rDc classifieds, texts' comming from L.A.( im in san diego), can i make appointment for sunday morning?, i will bring my jack to make sure rims fit first'😆💨i thought ,, what if they dont?????😆😆i should give' em old gf's address& say Sure! come get em!👌

y2kbaja

Reaction
A few things I like about that snapshot of the month besides what the picture is actually of: 1) that front bumper is hammered, they did some bumping and nerfing back in the day, 2) that 5/1600's used to carry spare shocks?, 3) that 17-limited round cars were in a Score race

jon coleman

Reaction
musta been cool, 17 limited cars wound up all scrunched together, no gps, no go pro cameras collecting evidence, no trackers watching your every move, if i ever promote a desert race, there it is👍