• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fun with Classifieds!

Bro_Gill

Hey Robert- Weld some 2" tube short sections vertically to the front of the bed and I am sure a gardener will buy that thing.

green787

Hey Robert- Weld some 2" tube short sections vertically to the front of the bed and I am sure a gardener will buy that thing.
Most of them can't believe they are driving the SAME truck if not newer...

51rcr

connections. Then sometimes words like you cant tell any one about this ever. haha
Iam going with testing/training fast attack vehicles. Sounds legit

pwerwagn

If I won the lottery, I would buy the baddest Ramcharger ever built and Newhan would have to build another one for himself. ;-)

trentk

Then the zinger came - "I really want to get this car for my boyfriend for valentines day, will you take 12k(which was half the selling price)??"
Thats the "funnest" part of selling something, not just the shittee offers but the sorry a$s excuses for why the offers are low. Like I am supposed to feel bad and cut the price in half? People think the world owes them something I guess.

43mod

My buddy in Texas says everyone should be embarrassed by the offer or your not doing it right. He took 0 and made it into at least 5m so who knows. See you at the swap meet.

Bro_Gill

It's still there, upper right, magnifying glass. But it won't look in only one category like it says.