Fun with Classifieds!

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
I find it amusing that people advertise full race chassis such as this as "Street legal".
That's about as far as a stretch as bolting some shocks and Mastercrafts in your F-100 and calling it race ready!

Maybe in Ojos, but not in good old CA.
Can plate anything in AZ!!! DMV says its up to the cops to enforce... They have better things to do

Advertising supports this site

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
0822C771-7F40-424D-AC17-97EDCFF9D9A0.jpegI like summerlin parkway can always find a Range Rover or Porsche who like race !

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
a bfg blazer style roof wing would be sweeet😉( edit, yes, With a super modified class cockpit style angle adjuster😙

Last edited:

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Tired of waiting for your SpeedUTV?

Get a ProR for 53k!

4vjunia46dyd2w8phjtciicjlfssia.jpg

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Seems like a decent deal. I’m especially stoked that it’s not registered in the sellers name. Seems like it would be perfect for me!

89y5vv98qhoxxobnaos4md4yw903y2.jpg

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
WTF no more free ads on RDC???

Guess I'll post here for the time being...

Looking for 2 or 3 sat comms, used preferably.

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
A base TRX is $75 K. My 75 Anniversary Edition Power Wagon was $70K and is loaded. Only thing I don't have that the TRX has is the active suspension and hellcat motor. But I can do 2WD or 4WD, TRX is full time 4WD. But PW is more capable off road. The TRX is just good for high speed stuff. That's why I went with the PW over the TRX. While the TRX is nice, the PW fit my needs better and I got more bang for the buck as far as creature comforts and all.
70K FOR A GAS MOTOR.... OH BOY

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
WTF no more free ads on RDC???

Guess I'll post here for the time being...

Looking for 2 or 3 sat comms, used preferably.
We will always have a free ad option.

Difference is only one photo vs 50 and not "sticky" meaning all new free ads get listed chronologically after the last paid for ad.

And no... please don't post ads inside the forum. The way google indexes pages the classifieds listing will actually get more views and you will get more feedback that way.

Thank you.

McCredie A

RDC Crypto
We will always have a free ad option.

Difference is only one photo vs 50 and not "sticky" meaning all new free ads get listed chronologically after the last paid for ad.

And no... please don't post ads inside the forum. The way google indexes pages the classifieds listing will actually get more views and you will get more feedback that way.

Thank you.

In my opinion the add price is very good value. I have sold multiple things on RDC. Thanks for keeping it alive and well.