• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fun with Classifieds!

JDDurfey

I don't understand why a person would put that much time and money into a bike only to sell it after. Unless a financial emergency requires it, the only way to get your money out of a bike like that is to use it.

But then you have to maintain all the polishing on it too. I don't have the time, money, or patience for that!

Kyle D

not a prius

Great sales pitch. If I had the money I’d buy it just cause of the title!

"this truck does not have traction control, it does not get good gas mileage, it does not have air conditioning, it does not have a radio, it does not have heated or power seats. but it is loud and kind of quick"

q5ghq3zppmlyz9c2j8cst8alsz4c43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason P

scottm

MCL8GA - I like it, that would make a great hat!

The Raimonde CWI class 8 is for sale too. Hopefully people buy em and start racing..

Geiser Bros. Class 8

7b7aiy7tdxdit668ypj2ijanyz1sor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy8

MCL8GA - I like it, that would make a great hat!

The Raimonde CWI class 8 is for sale too. Hopefully people buy em and start racing..

Geiser Bros. Class 8

View attachment 192483
That is a hell of a deal on that truck. Class 8 is such a rad class. Bummer BITD got rid of it... Even bigger bummer that BITD ruined Stock Full and then got rid of that class because no one ran it with the new rules. It's time to bring the heavy metal classes back to BITD. Always said what this sport needs is a class that was a mix of Stock Full and Class 8 rules. I'd build a truck for it tomorrow.