Fundraiser for Coco's Corner truck

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Coco's truck was totaled a couple months ago and there has been a Go fund me fundraiser setup to help buy him a new truck. If you would like to help out click here - Click here to support Coco's Corner Ranch organized by Lisa Bolin Matts
18544220_1488254142.5195.jpg

Bajacolorado

Reaction
Coco deserves all of us pitching in - even if just a bit. At one Baja 1000 he was running the corner as a pit and someone stole his cash. He is a trooper and and icon.

Speedster

Reaction
Thank you for sharing this, complete with the gofundme link- made it super easy to donate. For everybody that has raced in Mexico, Lord knows Coco deserves a little help from each of us in the Desert Racing community.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Are their any ramifications about giving him a truck from the US? Meaning will you be liable for anything that happens in Mexico pertaining to ex owner of said truck?

JIM BORDEN

Reaction
I will be driving by Cocos on my way to Loreto. He was a lot of help to me when my pre runner broke down. I'm going to give my donation to him personally

Sent from the RDC gtmMobile App. Get it for l your IOS device todayhufjjkdhhkbkmumrtzkrjlm fhtdiy

sb4pro

Reaction
Coco is one of the true legends of Baja . He deserves any and all the help available . As for the low life who stole the money from him , may they BURN IN HELL !!!!

mawtrophykart

Reaction
If you talk to the Ensenada old timers, CoCo was ran out of town for Child molesting.