Fundraiser for injured MAG-7 volunteers

tedq732

RDC Crypto
This Fabian before the accident and he is needing blood donors in La Paz.or in Mexico City

32727621_834664273388833_73802059429707776_n.jpg

Samco Fab

RDC Crypto
I hope our off road brothers heal quickly!

Is there also a need for fire suits and balaclavas for fuelers? Can we ship our old fire suits and balaclavas to Mag7, Baja Pits etc? I don't want to see this happen again!

Edit: I clicked on the Go Fund Me, very sad to hear of the passing of Fabian, prayers are with his wife and unborn baby.

Last edited:

BajaGeoff

RDC Crypto
We are very sad to share the news that Fabian passed away last Friday morning. We received the news just as the MAG-7 teams were loading up and heading to their pits for the Baja 500. At this point the money we have raised will go towards his funeral expenses and his family. We will continue to raise money for his family, as his wife is due any day now with their first son. I know many of you have donated so far and we can't thank you enough for that. If you are able to share the memorial fund information with your networks it would be greatly appreciated. The link is:

Click here to support Fabian Fausto Estrada Memorial Fund organized by MAG-7 Pit Crew

If you prefer to send a check, you can send to the address below.

MAG7 Race Team
2038 Via Dieguenos
Alpine, CA 91901

Thank you from the MAG-7 Pit Crew

NORRA129

RDC Crypto
Such a tragedy. Money sent, if we can get you guys aprons/fire suits/helmets please let me know the easiest way to do so.

I have a couple of fire suits and a helmet if we can get this going.

I drove through this pit about 15 minutes before the fire. They all cheered me on. This is very sad to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BajaGeoff

RDC Crypto
Thank you for all of the support! We are in the process of buying fire protection gear for the team in preparation for the Baja 1000. That said, we would definitely appreciate any items that could be donated to the club. MAG-7 is a non-profit organization, not a business, so it would definitely help us out!

I know High4 already contacted each of you individually with shipping information for the gear.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

FirePig

RDC Crypto
RIP Fabian. Just donated as well. Two losses this year. Sad.

What are you looking for in the way of PPE?

TMorford

RDC Crypto
BajaGeoff, just sent you a PM for a shipping address. I have an old firesuit in good condition that is just collecting dust.

FirePig

RDC Crypto
Any kind of fire suits, helmets, aprons etc would be great. Much appreciated FirePig!

I can probably find some structural firefighting PPE. Not really pit crew PPE. Bigger and heavier. That work?