Fuzz Alert!!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
From Baker to Primm they are really working it

JB-13

Reaction
In the past has Nevada highway patrol been bad during the race? Im chasing this week and I was curious

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I thought you were anouncing that you finally hit puberty!!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Thanks for the head's up...we're leaving in the morn.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
And don't forget - the I15 will be CLOSED for 2 hours this morning due to blasting!

LIL ROG

Reaction
In the past has Nevada highway patrol been bad during the race? Im chasing this week and I was curious
they can get pretty bad. I mean they know that the race is going on so they are out there to catch the speeders during the race they got me once. The closer that you get to towns the more cops you will see and DO the speed limits through the towns. I have noticed too that the most cops are up around Tonopah. Hope this helps good luck to everyone racing.

Reaction
Yes, NHP and county sheriffs will ticket you for excessive speed and they don't like you stopping along the highway to watch the racers go by.

But Casey has always been good in the past about making pit distances reasonable. Just don't expect to hit every pit and remember there is no on course-chasing at BITD events.

Have fun!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Just got a text from a buddy heading to out to V2R that the CHP are out in full force between Victorville and Primm. Heads up out there guys. Good luck to all the competitors and crew.
I was going to make a comment on the title of this thread of Josh's post too good....

mattb

Reaction
If you guys have an iPhone, download the "Trapster" app. It's pretty good and is constantly updated. It might help.

randy s

Reaction
If you guys have an iPhone, download the "Trapster" app. It's pretty good and is constantly updated. It might help.
can anyone out there help out mattb and find a little more disgusting avatar? there's gotta be possibilities out there somewhere. c'mon matt. you can do better than that.......i f--king hate maggots......but if you keep it just to spite my whining about it, i understand completely.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
can anyone out there help out mattb and find a little more disgusting avatar? there's gotta be possibilities out there somewhere. c'mon matt. you can do better than that.......i f--king hate maggots......but if you keep it just to spite my whining about it, i understand completely.
I think he switched to that as a tribute to "Fly" while he was on his forced RDC vacation.:eek:

sloride

Reaction
and remember that it's a construction zone from the top of the hill north on the 15 dropping down into stateline so double fines there.

Tipracer

Reaction
I definitely smell a pork product of some kind.

Lucho

Reaction
It is about 3p.m. right now, highway patrol everywhere from Riverside North.
Just wait until you leave Vegas tomorrow evening and head out to Beatty. If you can get there without a ticket, you should receive an award from BITD.
One year, many, many, many moons ago, I got five speeding tickets from Jean to Carson City. Three of them were for the exact same speed limit of 75 m.p.h. There were twenty or so other people (who fought the tickets) with the same 75 m.p.h. excess, issued by the same two officers. They got thrown out. But the other two cost me plenty.

WARNING! Las Veags Highway Patrol will make up about a quarter of their yearly budget during this three-day event.
I'm going straight to Beatty from Cal City.