Garage Hour,1170AM, KCBQ, 6PM Saturdays

Nash!

Reaction
Hank Watson's Garage Hour-1170AM, KCBQ San Diego, 6-7PM PST Saturdays, Simulcast on kcbq.com.

A very good friend of mine, Justin Fort does a 1 hour radio show every Saturday night on KCBQ 1170 in San Diego. It is called the Garage Hour but his show is all over the map. He has had on a number of notable racers already including Short Course driver Mitch Dorr and Chuck Dempsey of Speed Technologies. (Mitch did a call-in from Crandon...how cool is that?)

I have known Justin for many years and the dude has seen and done a lot of cool things in the automotive/race world. At one time he was an Editor for Ford's (now defunct) SVT Enthusiast Magazine. He's worked for Peterson Publishing; He's made several trips down the Baja peninsula for the 1000. I think he's worked every SEMA show for the last 10+ years; He has announced everything from drag races to boat races and now includes a radio show on his schedule. He is a gearhead at heart and has a boatload of knowledge on car and truck performance.

Here is a lead in from one of the shows:

Good afternoon, San Diego. This is Hank Watson’s Garage Hour, and I’m Justin Fort, freshly returned from super-villain school. This is San Diego’s home for automotive eroticism, bad government exorcisms, trail-access advocatism, big-tire despotism, killer burger carnivorism, and knowing my luck, some unintended sexism. And yes, at Hank Watson’s Garage Hour, we’re definitely up to something. Apologies in advance.

Give it a listen, call in and tell him Nash sent you.

888-344-1170 (6-7PM PST Saturdays)

http://kcbq.townhall.com/ (click on "listen-live!")

Email: functionw@aol.com

Nash!

Reaction
Justin was at Off Road Expo and had some cool stickers to hand out. Word is getting out about the radio show, and these guys have a ton of fun doing it.

Tune in to Hank Watson's Garage Hour-

1170AM, KCBQ San Diego, 6-7PM PST Saturdays, Simulcast on kcbq.com.

Attachments