Gary Plagman's "Exponent"

Gary Plagman

Reaction
Exotic Car Show

Sunday, June 11, from 9am to 3pm

at Arapahoe Community College

5900 S Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120

Ability Connection Colorado’s Annual Colorado Concours d’ Elegance and Exotic Sports Car Show—one of the premiere car shows in the Rocky Mountain Region is almost here. The Colorado Concours is an annual event showcasing nearly 500 rare sports and classic cars, early collectibles and the latest exotics provided by local and regional car clubs. Many of these cars venture out only once a year to help Colorado children.

These prestigious beauties are treasures that few people ever get to experience. This family-oriented event draws more than 14,000 participants/attendees and features delicious food, live music, exhibitors, vendors, and fun for everyone! Proceeds from this spectacular event go to Ability Connection Colorado’s Creative Options for Early Childhood Education Centers.

The education centers provide early care, intervention, prevention, support and education services to at-risk Colorado families and nearly 700 infants, toddlers and pre-school children each year. Children receive developmental screenings and assessment services, individualized mental health services and other services tailored specifically to their learning. The wait-list consists of an average of 850 children annually. www.abilityconnectioncolorado.org

Please come by say hollo and give to a good cause and see the vintage cars.
Xxx Above Bike Heading L.jpg

Gary Plagman

Reaction
FROM Norm Francis ( Are you racing the 50th MINT 400?)

You KNOW Norm, I will Be Calling! Just don’t have an answer to your question.

I know time is running out.

By the way thank you Norm and Roy for helping to keeping this Vintage Racing going at the Mint.

The Mint 400 is America's Greatest Off-Road Race event! (Some of the best People you will ever meet.)

Old School Colorado Off Road Racing

Vintage Guys. IT’s a Bug thing called the Mint-400! 1975

Might be fun with 3 Big V8’s Vintage Racing Class 2 off road cars running form the 70’s.

A- Vintage Class.

DSCF0526.JPG

DSCF0596.JPG
DSCF0710.JPG

Gary Plagman

Reaction
Vintage Guys. Hay wouldn’t it be fun running The Mint-400!

Might be fun with 3 Big V8’s Vintage Racing Class 2 off road cars running form the 70’s.
DSCF0921.JPG

harleys dad

Reaction
I saw this in person when it raced the Mint, seeing it again I feel the same way I did then about it cool car but could not believe how far apart they sat in it, this was way before intercomms found their way into the sport. Reminds me of a Hummer scaled down. I read it was destroyed? I hope not as it is one cool unique vehicle type that would pop up at Mints and Baja then you would never see them again. A lot of that went on in the 70s

Gary Plagman

Reaction
I read it was destroyed? I hope not as it is one cool unique vehicle type that would pop up at Mints and Baja then you would never see them again. A lot of that went on in the 70s.

Gary Plagman'my first car was a Bronco the Horse With No Name with PJ Trans-Am boss 302 and the photo of the bronco was Colorado west 200.
It was a class 3 race car and ran the mint 400 in 1975. I sold it and then bilt the Exponent. The Exponent is just like the photo
Above it was taken at the Goodguys auto show this summer 2018.
Might be fun with 3 Big V8’s Vintage Racing Class 2 off road cars running form the 70’s at the mint 400 {2019}
I know Matt would love it to

E Gud

Reaction
I just ran across a bunch of pictures of the Exponent this weekend. The only one I have to upload is Horse with No Name.
20190224_193552.jpeg

toddz

Reaction
Gary Plagman'my first car was a Bronco the Horse With No Name with PJ Trans-Am boss 302 and the photo of the bronco was Colorado west 200.
It was a class 3 race car and ran the mint 400 in 1975.

How were you able to get an ex-PJ Trans Am Boss 302 for your rig?

Todd Z.

Gary Plagman

Reaction
How were you able to get an ex-PJ Trans Am Boss 302 for your rig?

Todd Z.
Hi Todd
Ok this Boss came in from Donges Glass Ford in Colorado.
The parts manger brought this in to run the Pikes Pike Hill clime
For 1974. USAC. Canceled the 4 wheel drive class for that year.
The next year we went to the Mint 400.

Might check some of the parts
DOZX 6108-A Piston
DOZX 6200-A Rod
DOZX 6250-B Cam .600 Lift @ 324 duration
DOZX 9425-A Manifold base Cross Boss 302

Holman & Moody, Inc
P.O. Box 28208
Municipal Airport Station
Charlotte, NC 28208
DSCF3036.JPG
DSCF3038.JPG
DSCF3039.JPG
DSCF3040.JPG
DSCF3042.JPG
DSCF4041.JPG
DSCF4043.JPG

Gary Plagman

Reaction
War-birds Auto Classic
Colorado Air and Space Port, Watkins, Colorado
When: Saturday, July 27th, 2019. 8:00am
Exponent in the mood,
Time to get the hanger queens out.

E Gud

Reaction
War-birds Auto Classic
Colorado Air and Space Port, Watkins, Colorado
When: Saturday, July 27th, 2019. 8:00am
Exponent in the mood,
Time to get the hanger queens out.
I just happen to be in Colorado this weekend.

Gary Plagman

Reaction
Ford Reveals Bronco ULTRA4 4400 Unlimited Class Extreme ...
media.ford.com › fordmedia › fna › news › 2021/02/01
Bronco 4400 race vehicles Under the hood, high-power engine and custom 4x4 driveline systems build on ...
Feb 1, 2021 · Uploaded by Ford Performance