General Tire considering a new off-road tire!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Look pretty cool but are they going to have different tread patterns for Import, Domestic and Light?

Reaction
Barley belted insted of bias ply or radial?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
How about some specs and tread pics. Size? width? wheel size?

Edit: DUUUUUUHHH!!

"Grab-a-Beer"......NICE!

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
I thought drinkin and drivin was a NO-NO !!

Perfect Race

Reaction
Yea how about some tires for the 12 cars? Is anyone running them yet on a 12? I know they are paying contingency but I can't find out what tires will work.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
so what are the pros and cons of running with this new design??? Hangover? Ugly girls look pretty? That kinda stuff???

Fourstroker

Reaction
Yea how about some tires for the 12 cars? Is anyone running them yet on a 12? I know they are paying contingency but I can't find out what tires will work.
None that I know of. The only 33 they make is 33x12.5. I know some 16's are running the 31" tire.

DISCLAIMER TO GT - I know your tires a great. If you make a 33x9.5 or 33x10.5 tires you will sell the hell out of them to the 10, 12, 16, 5/16 and 9 guys. They would be on my car right now!

C4

Reaction
Nice. I would like to see them actually build a tire that the public can buy and not just a bunch of hype for two years and still nothing.

Will this be the tire choice of 80's hair bands too? Maybe the Mermaids will like them?

Perfect Race

Reaction
I am trying to switch everything over to all Team Lucas sponsors products that are helping the LOORS series. Lucas Oil( changed oil already), Super Clean cleaner (got a gallon today), already have K&N, a new bottle of Jim Beam last week at Target, switched to Rockstar, Goodyears on one truck, Generals on a trailer, and looking for these Generals for the race car. etc. etc. I doubt if I will ever get a Dixie Chopper lawn mower though!

arqangel67

Reaction
list of specs and sizes would help if they want info on production wants .