General Tires Mikey Childress Bullrunning it!

pciscott

I am a desert racer and Rally Racing means nothing to me, but when one of our own is playing on the pavement for a couple days why not leave his story under Desert Racing????? No tickets day 1 and they are in Pittsburg PA. Go to GeneralTires.com to track Mikey on Ionearth. This old desert dog has a hard time figuring things out when they get moved around. Maybe some of you Mods need a vacation!

JRod

fast-aid.org
I am a desert racer and Rally Racing means nothing to me, but when one of our own is playing on the pavement for a couple days why not leave his story under Desert Racing????? No tickets day 1 and they are in Pittsburg PA. Go to GeneralTires.com to track Mikey on Ionearth. This old desert dog has a hard time figuring things out when they get moved around. Maybe some of you Mods need a vacation!
They are on vacation! One is in Germany and another is in Mexico! LOL!

bufeo

I...No tickets day 1 and they are in Pittsburg PA. Go to GeneralTires.com to track Mikey on Ionearth. ...
Then on to Staunton, VA, and the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Don't know how much time they can spend rubber-necking, but that's a gorgeous area of the country.

Nice about the 'no tickets' today. Same can't be said for several other competitors.

Allen R

Lucho

Ditto, Lo Mismo, Les mêmes, 同样, Το ίδιο πράγμα, Lo stessi, Samma, Эти же, Die selben, and O mesmos.

RaceAddict

I want to clarify something. Mikey is doing The Bull Run Rally which goes across the country. Not the TV show with Goldberg. Is that correct?

bufeo

The boys were 5th OA the first day and 3rd OA yesterday. Still no tickets.

Allen R

Tipracer

NO tickets is huge...the highwaypatrol can sometimes be very unforgiving....Way to represent guys...

bufeo

They'll be close to Ft Knox. Maybe they can pick up some more sponsorship $$$. :D

Allen R

pciscott

Mikey got pulled over yesterday for going a LITTLE over the speed limit, he got out of it with he was doing a poker run for cancer as an excuse and a big Mikey Childress Smile. $200,000 for first car, Go Mikey Go!

robertharman

I wonder if they will get caught for speeding on the highway or shortcourseing. You know how those Honda guys are:)

M.Harvey1600

I wonder if they will get caught for speeding on the highway or shortcourseing. You know how those Honda guys are:)
haha... now thats funny.... but he does have the last name of CHILDRESS and he is driving through REDNECK NASCAR country so he has a lil advantage over the rest of the COMP. :D

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Mikey got pulled over yesterday for going a LITTLE over the speed limit, he got out of it with he was doing a poker run for cancer as an excuse and a big Mikey Childress Smile. $200,000 for first car, Go Mikey Go!
..... wow ... lucky!....

keep up the good work mike!!!

i heard they (mike and andy) twitter during the race.. is that true?... if so could you put up a link ?

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Hey Guys I finally found a computer to post on! What a awesome time we are having Andy and I are in the top3 overall and we are in the hunt each day. Let me tell ya this rally is nuts! These filthy rich guys do not care if they get pulled over they just hold it wide open all day.These guys are running speeds well over 160mph I'm doing all I can do without getting nailed by the MAN..I cant afford a reckless driving ticket..One guy got 4 today lol. Yes I got pulled over and put on the charming smile and talked my way out of it..Andy is doing a great job of guiding me all over the eastern U.S We did a 600 mile stage today from Stanton Virginia to Nashville TN. One guy got nailed and was sent to Jail for speeds over 145mph. Andy and I are using a method that seems to be working we start mid pack each day and lets the EXOTIC cars fly out and get the cops while we drive by at a lower speed and wave and honk. I have been staying in the most amazing hotels and eating the best food I have had in my life in these wonderful cities. We race dirt go carts yesterday in some crazy town and showed the european road racers how we do it in the dirt it was awesome. We should up to this lets say no prepared..These cars have internet access in the cars lap tops,radar detectors,scramblers...One guy bought a old CHP car that still has the lights and everything and runs with the lights on and the cars just move out of his way. The CHP car go a ticket today for not paying at a toll both...Just about everyone has gotten a ticket and Andy and I just pray that we won't. But its fun because you dont have to be the fastest to win..I will try to get on and give you more updates if I can..Thanks for all the RDC support and I hope to make all the desert doggs out there happy and we beat some euro exotic half million dollar cars in my subaru sti!

Thanks Mikey

Fast Eddy

Congrats Mikey! Keep up the good work and stay focused. Look forward to seeing you guys on the podium.