George Felix is hitting 11 cars again

kenaroo

Reaction
that's a hit?? didn't know class 11 were driven by millennials. that right there is a light rub on a tight techical section. it's going to happen
.. as my dad would say.. " stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about..."

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Might be a Safari vs. Chrome issue.... depending what your deity is youtube works.
i was on my phone TapaTalk.

BTW, am i the only one who owned the premium "no ads' version of tapa talk and now has the free version with ads? even though I paid for the upgrade?

Wendell #527

Reaction
I thought it was entertaining. Yes I expected a real nerf but it was funny and a good get-excited for B500 video. Well done!

Bricoop

Reaction
that's a hit?? didn't know class 11 were driven by millennials. that right there is a light rub on a tight techical section. it's going to happen
.. as my dad would say.. " stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about..."
yeah, those millenials, such whimps. Bryce, Apdaly, Andy, Dan, Cole, Lofton, Voss, Matney, Brett, and many others. All afraid to hang it out there.

green787

Reaction
Seeing that class 11 being bullied like that made me feel uncomfortable....:rolleyes:

ThatSpaceMexican

Reaction
yeah, those millenials, such whimps. Bryce, Apdaly, Andy, Dan, Cole, Lofton, Voss, Matney, Brett, and many others. All afraid to hang it out there.
Goddamn kids get off my lawn

AZ7000'

Reaction
Stupid post-thread!
Show me on this picture where the golf cart touched you....

1558710898695.png

ACME

Reaction
Lighten up Francis. Just having a little fun with George plus its a Baja video.

Knowing how the community loves a mindless witch hunt and that George had been a recipient...

Plus having had an 11 as we'll as a car that was hammered senselessly by a faster class back marker, this was a hot button for me.

Game back on...

johndjmix

Reaction
When it’s a tight technical section (there is no where to let them pass) and a faster vehicle bumps you from behind what is the correct thing to do?

A. If you go faster till you find a place to pull over they think your “Jack rabbiting”.

2. If you go slower that accomplishes nothing. And slows them more since now it takes longer to get to a wide enough section to allow a pass.

I usually do option A and if the driver of the faster vehicle has half a brain he will know I’m trying to quickly get to a spot to let them by. Personally haven’t had a problem doing this, but others have.

And then there’s the guy that hits way too hard first time with no need to do so, and pisses off the slower vehicle so much that slower vehicle hits the brake and stops, forcing both of them to come to a stop.

—John