Get 20% off the onX Offroad app and download the KOH course map!

onX Offroad

ADVERTISER
Reaction
onX Offroad is the official GPS App of the 2021 King of the Hammers races! That means onX Offroad Premium subscribers will be able to view the racecourses, spectator areas, parking lots, Hammertown, vendor row, and the pits. In the App, search “Johnson Valley, CA” to see the racecourse. KOH racecourse will be live in the App January 28 12:00pm PST. Get the App now and get ready!

Get the Offroad App for 20% Off ($23.99) / Use Code: ULTRA4 - CLICK HERE

onX Offroad App offers more than 425,000 miles of off-road trails and roads across the nation and into Baja. Check out trail descriptions, photos, recreation points like campsites and trailheads, save maps for offline use, Track your trips, and more.

Heading into the desert? We have you covered. Before you head out, take a minute to download the area maps you need so you can access all the trail and land data without service. You will be able to access your maps, Waypoints, Tracks, and your own location entirely offline. Tap Offline Maps in the bottom menu to download a new map and access already saved ones.

KOH-onX-Offroad-race-dezert-01.jpg
Onboarding - Email 3B_1.png

(example racecourse preview)
UTV_course_device.jpg

King_of_the_Hammers_v1 (1).jpg

onXOffroadApp_KOH_QR_Code.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tlivingston

ADVERTISER
Reaction
If anyone has questions on the onX Offroad GPS App we will be there at King of The Hammers. Keep an eye out for the onX pop-up tent and flags. We'll be located right outside of Hammertown. We will have our location noted on the map in our App!

We're happy to help! Don't forget to download your offline maps BEFORE you hit the lakebed. ;)

Get the App. Get the maps.
onXOffroadApp_KOH_QR_Code.png

tlivingston

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Will there be the standard files for downloading to lowrance and other GPS or is ON X the only option?
Yes, standard files will be an option. I encourage you to give onX Offroad a try.

It's a great option for crew and spectators, no need to download or upload any files, the racecourse will just be there on the map. Cheers!

kimberleee

Reaction
Scanned the barcode, paid for the subscription, went to the app store, downloaded the app and now all I have is the 7 day trial. There is no way to link the subscription to the app/my acct and it keeps prompting me to pay AGAIN thru the apple store for the $29.99 yearly subscription. Highly annoying. Sent an email to help@onxmaps.com. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

tlivingston

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Scanned the barcode, paid for the subscription, went to the app store, downloaded the app and now all I have is the 7 day trial. There is no way to link the subscription to the app/my acct and it keeps prompting me to pay AGAIN thru the apple store for the $29.99 yearly subscription. Highly annoying. Sent an email to help@onxmaps.com. Hope to hear from y'all soon.
Hey, thanks so much for purchasing the app. I'm sure our help desk can help the best. Feel free to call them directly in Montana 406-540-1600. From what I'm reading I suspect you may need to quit the app and then login again to your account. Basically a reset. You can always reach out to me directly as well. I'll be at KOH.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Thanks! Just downloaded and getting offline maps now.

We will see how this performs compared to Mob Armor GPS App and LeadNav.

I am excited to give it a try!

canadaandy

Reaction
If anyone has questions on the onX Offroad GPS App we will be there at King of The Hammers. Keep an eye out for the onX pop-up tent and flags. We'll be located right outside of Hammertown. We will have our location noted on the map in our App!

We're happy to help! Don't forget to download your offline maps BEFORE you hit the lakebed. ;)

Get the App. Get the maps.
View attachment 222376
I have the on-x off-road Premium app but do not know how to download the King of the Hammers Race map