**Get CPR Certified and First-Aid Trained Before the 1000**

Fast-Aid

Reaction
Fast-Aid is proud to offer our second CPR/First Aid class coming up on October 28, 2009 at Pole Position in Las Vegas! We had a great response from our SCORE-Primm Class!

Make sure you and your team are prepared in the event of an accident! Be prepared by finding out the right items to have in your First Aid kits and become CPR certified!

Reserve your spot now for only $25 and pay the remaining $25 at the door!! Space is limited so sign up now! Only 9 spots remaining!

Also, we are working on offering a class (or two) in the Orange County Area for all our SoCal friends, so stay tuned.

Thanks to RDC for all the support (even if our booth didn't make any top 5 lists - lol!) and thanks to Pole Position Raceway for hosting our class!

Pole Position Raceway
4175 S. Arville
Las Vegas, NV 89103
6:00 p.m.

Interested in having a class come to you? Email us at info@fast-aid.org or PM me.

Thanks!

stokessdca

Reaction
please, let us know when there might be some classes in the san diego area. thanks

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Went to sign up.. said merchant unable to accept payment?

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
please, let us know when there might be some classes in the san diego area. thanks
We definitely will!

One of the OC classes we are almost ready to announce will be southern OC if you're willing to make the drive.... but we definitely want to offer a class in SD ASAP.

As always, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or even better, you can watch RDC for more updates!

OR2BAJA

Reaction
Understanding what first aid is and how to use might be the most important step in being able to save ones life! I have worked to races in Mexico as a race medic and those races I would say we where really well staffed through out the course but it can take a while for us to reach the incident location and to have someone iniciate first aid is absolutely the difference between life and death in some instances! Being able to identify big sick and little sick and being able to communicate that through relay or to x-man to give to the crews is awesome! Ok now take that situation into prerunning and there isn't a race rescue crew available you will have the opportunity to do the right thing for someone in your crew or someone you might come upon! Take the time to learn some if the most valueble info one could have!

bob91yj

Reaction
Wow, the more I read about FAST, the more impressed I am with the operation.

My wife is a CPR/First Aid instructor for Sharp in the San Diego area. She can help out with a FAST class in the SD area, or get a class together for SD area teams that can't get to a FAST class.

I HIGHLY recommend this book for a field reference...kind of like Boy Scout first aid, gives you treatment options with what you have available.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wilderness-First-Responder-2nd-Recognition/dp/0762728019"]Amazon.com: Wilderness First Responder, 2nd: A Text for the Recognition, Treatment, and Prevention of Wilderness Emergencies (0024933034956): Buck Tilton: Books[/ame]

snapwill

Reaction
please let us know about an OC class for sure. There is about 3 of us from our team that would go. I could use a refresher class with out a doubt, and I would love to see what else I can have in my first aid kit for our chase truck.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Can do will do.
I'll try to sign up again in a few hours.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
just one spot left for the 28th class

drj777

Reaction
ditto to that - or even L.A.!!

great idea though!!

drj

Fast-Aid

Reaction
Sorry for the confusion on the PayPal for those that tried to put deposits down. With our incorporation as a non-profit being finalized with the state, we are waiting for some paperwork back to change our PayPal account over to the appropriate deal.

For now, Cash is as good as money, but we'll take checks too.

Also, we are really pumped about all the offers to help and e-mails/posts interested in classes and are working hard to nail down details for you guys to sign up!

THANK YOU - We are doing this for the racers/crews/familia, and you guys are really making it worthwhile.

B

Brandon Johnson

I'm gonna try to get that last spot! Kinda need it with a baby here and on the way

B

Brandon Johnson

it wont let me pay...if you guys have it open still i will take it just let meknow how to get you the $$$$... Love y'alls!

drj777

Reaction
We are trying to get one set up in the north orange county area to cater to the LA folks. We will keep you guys posted!
OUTSTANDING!

do you think it will be before the 1000?

drj

B

Brandon Johnson

Thanks guys! handled! Lucas got a hold of me (literally)....cant wait to do some racin before and after