• Forum membership has its advantages....

Getting no where with my my fabricator and need help !!!

Jay150

did you get the truck out or finished scanned the thread lots to read but I'd get it the hell out of there, the first thing i saw was the spelling on the picture you posted looks really bad on a contract with 3 -4 errors in three lines .
no I’ve been trying to. He keeps telling me he won’t release my truck till the work is finish since he spent that 30k on everything other then my rig. “Spent all your money on your parts” He’s pretty much bringing in other jobs and taking money off those builds to finish mine. I have been trying to keep it the peace but it looks like it’s about to become a full out war. Lol I didn’t even notice that the spelling was off. I was just happy to trade a meaningless contract for 30 stacks from someone trusted. The time is coming near to posting who the builder is. He just doesn’t think he’s doing anything wrong and need to link him in to this conversation. I want him to be able to tell his side. The end of days is near

Jay150

Hype train at full speed on RDC lately. I'll start making the popcorn.
I like a lot of butter, so just a heads up lmfao. Make sure to bring band aids too. Feeling and egos are about to get hurt. I am really trying to avoid this whole situation but looks like the builderis DGF. He’s been in Utah for 2 weeks working on a sema build and forgot to tell me. I’m actually happy for him to work on another big name on IG But this still doesn’t help me or my build.

Fifty

Yea. I’m now running into the “SEMA” excuse for second time on the upper control arm issue from evil Mfg.

18 months to get a set of parts promised in 2 weeks... and the bits that were sent are wrong.

I swear some builds/trucks are cursed. I can turn a quality shop into a turd bucket just by doing business with them I swear.

Jay150

I totally understood what you were talking about when you said “golden customer” your build isn’t cursed it’s that this industry is still considered new. All the bad ones will eventually will get weeded out. Man it really sucks to hear and totally get and feel your frustration

Jay150

Okay so here’s my final update. I’ve been trying way too hard to make this work and the builder continues to lie and cut corners. It has come to the point where I want my truck back and he tells me go ahead and take him to court. That this changes nothing and can’t do anything cause it’s a “civil matter”. What’s so hard about giving back what doesn’t belong to you and giving back money that you didn’t earn? I’m contacting our family attorney, Hesperia law enforcement and going to drown him out financially. No one including myself can say that I didn’t anything to prevent what’s about to happen. I have already linked the builder to this thread and waiting for him to chime in. This pictures of the front clip in the text is from when he took the 30k in the beginingIf he doesn’t I will blast him so everyone considering doing their work with him can hopefully read this first, before making that decision

75BAD8E4-CCC6-459D-923C-AF85DD09BA4B.jpeg

1C0A0D95-4672-460F-9716-6AE14C774C71.jpeg

340A6FA0-4DB7-4807-9657-B319950C03FD.jpeg

D618BAD0-2EA9-4E61-9077-FC6B7881B713.jpeg

Jay150

So now we have come to the point where the builder always knew he wasn’t going to finish my truck on time, lied to me about almost everything, charged me $7,800 more cause of his miscalculations, didn’t do anything to make the situation right and now a complete jerk cause he is DGF! At this point, I just want to pull my truck out of his shop and in to EST Fab. So now that Eric the builder at MMW aka Moore’s Metal Works is screwing me over and has no remorse. I give 2 F’s cause no matter what I do I’m out of 47k and a wasted 9 months of my time.

Jay150

If I would have seen this thread earlier, I would have spilled the beans only because I follow him on IG and recognize the pictures
I wish I would have pulled the truck before I dropped another $7,800 on it. I had way to much faith in Eric. Damn your pretty good cause I tried to protect him more than I should have

Jay150

This is why we don't want people in this section to be douche canoes. So others don't feel like you do now.
guess I’m guilty of having too much faith ...... well the cats out of the bag now. Curious to know why you still being a douche bag about it. Just asking for a friend lmfao!

Last edited:

Jay150

This is why we don't want people in this section to be douche canoes. So others don't feel like you do now.
LMFAO just a thought. It didn’t ever really matter if i put the builder on blast or not? You called me a douche canoe before and after the fact. So it didn’t really matter what I did? In your eyes I always was a douche canoe. Did it ever occur to you that you the biggest, most grandest douche canoe troll of all time!? Why are you even on the forums!? Asking for a friend 🙄

Bro_Gill

No, you asked why people were blasting you and I pointed out that they don't want someone coming on here trying to create the 'I got a secret' drama. I said people don't want douche canoes in here. If you have information, spill it. Otherwise, don't say anything. Information is worthless if it doesn't have the who to go with the what and the how. You were holding out the who because you seemed to feel it gave you some power to maybe force the fabricator to act. It didn't because he doesn't care. But in the mean time, there were probably some other folks who may have read this thread who took their property to the same fabricator and will now be in your shoes. Now do you understand?

Jay150

Ohhh I totally know where this came from and don’t need help pointing that out. I find it absolutely hilarious and ridiculous that you think I have the time to make “secret drama” and waste my time and everyone else’s. Im 39 years old and actually have a life besides this. I’m a douche canoe for documenting my issue and giving the builder an opportunity to make things right? Bro listen to yourself, this is what the forums are for. I have already called out the builder and you come out with “This is why we don't want people in this section to be douche canoes.” Does that seem appropriate? So how are you helping the situation or the people of this forum? Doesn’t matter what I say or do, I’ll still be a “douche canoe” in your eyes and honestly don’t give 2 F’s cause your probably as old as my 20 year old. Being a moderator and vendor on one of verticalscope forums for 5+ years have encountered people like you. I have say, I’ve never ever treated anyone the way you tired to treat me. People like you is what’s wrong with the forums today. The forums are in place for all walks of life in any situation with no barriers. Not Bro Gill says “jump off a bridge” If you don’t your a douche canoe type of place. It’s people like you that make it hard for people like me to come out. Did it occur to you that someone might have similar problem like myself might be reading our convo? Maybe would hesitate to come forward due to comments like yours? If anything your actions are more damaging then mine. Not to me but the community as a whole. You keyboard warriors get a kick out of belittling and bashing members when you should be more helpful and real solutions. In the end I do understand what you are saying but you could have about it I completely different way. I love how you know my story, yet I’m still the douche canoe. Stay tough behind that monitor of yours and have a great day!

Last edited:

Jay150

39 and living for the drama it appears. Call me in 25 years.
lol and that’s why I feel bad for everyone that’s in your life and has to deal with you on a daily basis. Now it makes perfect sense why your so miserable. Get over yourself LMFAO!

Jay150

So moving on with my story...... Today is the day that i start taking legal action. My attorney is building my case as we speak. I’ve just made my report with the BAR and waiting for a response. Headed to the Hesperia city hall and police department to file my report.
1FBCB39A-09E2-4297-A69F-790DA286EED4.png

Let us know if the bureaucracy gives you anything but lip service and the police don't hold up their hands with palms skyward and shrug "civil."

Sorry about your luck.

BTW, I'm glad I saw this film in my impressionable years:

Jay150

Let us know if the bureaucracy gives you anything but lip service and the police don't hold up their hands with palms skyward and shrug "civil."

Sorry about your luck.

BTW, I'm glad I saw this film in my impressionable years:

This is not ending the I wanting but it is what it is. I learned a valuable lesson at a high cost. I know this dude won’t be able to do this to people forever, sooner then later he will get a dose of his own medicine. I will watch that clip you uploaded when I get in bed. Thanks for all your help and suggestions through this whole ordeal.