Getting no where with my my fabricator and need help !!!

Jay150

Reaction
I’m getting my truck back this week. Make my final post and be able to put this behind all of us LMFAO! I’m hoping it would be all done but was told “As complete as we can have it by then. “

so TBC and stay tuned in for pics.......

Last edited:

Jay150

Reaction
And thus, golf carts?
Going through the thread now that this is all
about to be over and how funny that I ended up buying a golf cart! Let me tell you that’s a whole pile of another poop and had no idea about. Just LT’ed our cart for camping at full hook ups at the beach during the summers and local camping during the winter. Now I want to upgrade to lithium but can’t commit to $1,800.

Attachments

Fifty

Reaction
Lol. I’m starting to consider a sxs for next year.

jeff

Reaction
Going through the thread now that this is all
about to be over and how funny that I ended up buying a golf cart! Let me tell you that’s a whole pile of another poop and had no idea about. Just LT’ed our cart for camping at full hook ups at the beach during the summers and local camping during the winter. Now I want to upgrade to lithium but can’t commit to $1,800.
Is that TXT a Series, DCS, PDS, or TXT48? If it's a Series... UPGRADE THE BRAKES!

Aloha

Jay150

Reaction
Is that TXT a Series, DCS, PDS, or TXT48? If it's a Series... UPGRADE THE BRAKES!

Aloha
yes it’s a 36V TXT, I just use it for full hookup camping in the summers. Not going to be keeping it long. I want a 2015+ 48v that charges itself when your not on the gas and the other things I don’t really need. I do agree the breaks suck lmfao, especially with the bigger lift, wheels and tires.