Getting Psyched...

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I am seriously very excited about this weekend. There will be a little of everything and since there's no times or anything I can actually watch and take pictures and not have to worry about recording anything. Woo hoo! The obstacle course is going to be so funny; I can't wait mwahahahaha.

dislocated1

Reaction
I am pretty excited to be able to use the free passes that I won at the clean-up last year

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Okay, I thought I was really excited before, but now I am even more excited so if you see me on Saturday, ask me what I did on Friday because I will likely still be in offroad bliss! Vague? Yes, but necessarily so. However, after today I will probably not be able to stop talking about it so please give me the opportunity by asking what the hell I am talking about!

RRose

Reaction
what the hell ARE you talking about?

Greg

Reaction
I'll tell you what she was all excited about, on friday we (jen and i) went out to Barstow and each rode about 20 miles with Kyle Taylor in his TT. It was truely spectacluar. The most incredible part was not how fast we could go (118-120 mph) but how well that TT could scrub off speed and corner, im still in aww. The ride isnt very smooth as you might think, its rough, but i think some ride quality has been sacrificed for handling (i swear we were pulling more cornering G's than my auto-cross-built stang could muster). And then Taylor's driving is just awsome, my vision was getting blurry at 100+ mph and he would come into a corner, just touch the brakes, pitch it into the berm, and it would stick like it was on rails, all before i could even realize what the hell was going on.Dave Clark (probably the nicest and most knowledgable man in off-road racing) has built one truely incredible vehicle A huge thanks to the Taylor Motorsports crew, Its something Jen and I will never forget.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Greg is a sly mo-fo, getting up before I was awake to reveal what I was so excited about. That's why I didn't bother responding till now. I must say, it was probably the most adrenalin-pumping, terrifying-but-in-a-good-way, couldn't-wipe-the-smile-off-my-face-for-hours experience I've ever had. Greg wasn't even invited. He just horned in on the experience because he could never live with the fact that I rode in a trophy truck and he didn't. Hahahahaha! But I'm glad he went because I never could have described to him how intense it was. And how cool was it that they called and offered us the experience in the first place? Truly they are some top-notch people. I'm attaching a picture. That's Greg in the co-driver's seat.

Attachments