Getting stationed in San Diego in October

Unknown_Ranger

Reaction
Hey everyone, so I'm originally from California but ill be getting stationed in San Diego soon and i already have a ranger project at home in Apple Valley that's partially built. I was curious what's the scene around that area. I'm wanting to build my ranger more and get into some races and meet some people and just join the community. And i would like some help of what i should do next for my ranger. The list i have is everything that's been done so far. Thank you and i look forward to meeting people!

Attachments

J Prich

Reaction
Next mod to add to your list is to convert it to a UTV.

Just kidding, welcome to RDC!

Unknown_Ranger

Reaction
Next mod to add to your list is to convert it to a UTV.

Just kidding, welcome to RDC!
jajaja funny funny but thank you for the welcome!

pretty sure everyone just rides scooters in san diego.
Oh once I'm stationed there I'll be buying a motorcycle to daily and commute haha. But I'll be keeping the truck in the Apple Valley/ Victorville area for the most part til i am set up in San Diego then maybe I'll bring it down to work with some shops.

Thank you for serving dude!
No need to thank me! But it's my pleasure!

jon coleman

Reaction
bird scooters? they better nip that bud, im tired of getting run into on the board walk by ding bat millenial gen y ,gen x, gen stupid. im just jealous, if they were around when i was young - dumb, there would be tecolote bomb runs.....ps, an acquaintance knows a guy who ventalated one w- a 7.62 dia.drill bit, put on a he'lluva fire& explosion show...