Getting there slowly

racetrash

Reaction
Slowly getting the new car prepped, but after leaving one race team, got a call from a spec tt team up here. Had to get 2 chase trucks wired up for san felipe, go there for the race also. Have one more to go, but next race for them is the 500, so i have some time on my 9. A couple of pics.
P4160145.JPG
P4160143.JPG

racetrash

Reaction
And I have to say that the scotchbrite and wd-40 is way overrated....Got a call from Wes@Next Level Powdercoating letting me know all my stuff for the car is done...He is stepping up and sponsoring all my powdercoat needs on this car!

Bro_Gill

Reaction
So it's a really old car, like 1980s/90s build? Thought the frame looked familiar. Some winning and placing history in that car, right?

racetrash

Reaction
1988 built....lots of history, good dna, what i like about it is the chassis has no signs of repair or stress on it. Also, most everything clamps on it for mounting...not a buch of tabs everywhere so easy to prep....scotchbrite and wd40!

Tim Sletten

Reaction
So it's a really old car, like 1980s/90s build? Thought the frame looked familiar. Some winning and placing history in that car, right?
It's mark andersons old car. From what he told me, when we raced it at bap 2016 it was only like the 7th race on the car.

MARXICO

Reaction
The car has 10 races on it, SCORE, HDRA, FUD, LaRana, MORE and Glen Helen the only wound is the rear bumper (only a slight ark all chromoly chassis) by Tim Herbst at the 1990 Parker 400 other than that she has never been hurt. It was originally designed and built for curnutt shocks. It was built as a 9 car constructed by Trick Racing ,aka Dave Parsons...Dave recently dropped the trick name after being hosed by his dune buggy partner. The body was built by Bob Brems of Elsinore a one time ledged aluminum guy. Motor and trans is built by previous multiple SCORE CL 9 champion, like Pete said all the right DNA.
Not to mention Pete is a SNORE CL 9 champion from the 1900's....look out kid's

Last edited: