Getting to Ensenada from San Diego

Mark1567

We are going to have one of our crew members fly into San Diego and wondered what the chances would be of getting a ride down to Endenada. What would be some options other than having to sending a truck there to pick him up? That would be difficult for us to do since we will just be pulling in to Ensenada that morning and trying to get settled in our spot. Thanks for any help offered.

Mark
MLImotorsports.com

Tipracer

Why dont you just flat out ask for some help?? j/k...when might your teammate need picking up? Im sure somebody is heading down there about the same time as your teammate is flying in.

M

memin.pinguine

If you find no help another option would be talking to letsATV . My understanding is that he will establish kinda shuttle service from his San Deigo HQ down to Ensenada for folks that do not want to drive with there own car with his Sprinter fleet.
Phone is on his website - the guy to talk to is Sven - his a ex AMA MX racer and always has an open ear for other racers....
www.letsatv.com

Mark1567

Well we are not exactly sure when he will be getting in... still have not booked his flight but should have that by the end of this week. JUst checking because we have always driven in together. Should work out fine. When I get firm details I will post again. Thanks
Mark

J. Avila

It is pretty easy, the trolley station (red train) is just 5 min. from the airpot, that train drops you at the border, and there is a bus that runs from the border to ensenada every hour.

$5.00 taxi ride to the train station
$2.50 for the train
$10 - 12 for the bus.

Esay and safe.

if you need more info email me juan@turbojetproducts.com:)

racer56

It is pretty easy, the trolley station (red train) is just 5 min. from the airpot, that train drops you at the border, and there is a bus that runs from the border to ensenada every hour.

$5.00 taxi ride to the train station
$2.50 for the train
$10 - 12 for the bus.

Esay and safe.

if you need more info email me juan@turbojetproducts.com:)
I have done this before and it was great, with no hassles.