• Forum membership has its advantages....

GGTR seeking NORRA car to buy or rent.

Michael Power

Spanish Tony fractured his foot round house kicking a rabid donkey in Spain so Mint400 plans had to put on ice till 2017. Doctors feel confident that he could make the Norra so we have begun the search for a Norra worthy car. Not looking for anything to Pricey.....and to be honest i feel like that might defeat the purpose of the Norra. Ideally something that looks cool and will finish but also with a suspension that would be kind to a hangover.

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 2.29.30 PM.png

Feel free to email me directly [email protected] with any recommendations or offers.

J Prich

I'd start by asking @Rory , I bet he's got some ideas!

WickedGravityVideo

I think the owner of James Garner's 1969 Cutlass 442 might rent the two seater for NORRA.
Long Live the spirit of James Garner, a true legend of Hollywood and Baja racing.

Rory

Crayola Killer
My car is for sale, not for rent. Going to hard to find something fast enough to be comfortable, reliable enough to finish and not "Pricey"....LOL. Hope you guys make it down for the event, once you do it you will do it EVERY YEAR! There's a few cars out there right now but the only thing that fits your description is around $30-$50k.....race ready with spares. Good luck boys, we'll buy you some beers when you get to Ensenada.

image.jpeg

43mod

Rick Johnson always has something going on. Old school or a TL truck. TL will be way faster but wont have those cool bleeding kidneys..

Slippery P

For sale, but this is what you need:)
Contact Mr. LeDuc
image.jpg

biffgnar

I think I read somewhere that Pete has customers who'll be there. If he's going to be there I'm sure he'd love to rent another truck. Not a cool vintage thing, but an option.

pciscott

My best friend Dane Cardone has been planning to race Norra for his first time in Big Bird. I am sure someone could come up with a picture on this board. He had his partner drop out and is looking for a financial partner and driver to split Norra. I already have plans for the 6th year in a row with David Sykes and the Fodge, or I would be racing the Bird. The Bird will race VUT and I want to beat Dane, bragging rights at lunch. Anyway the Bird is the first prerunner the late great Larry Plank built and I am sure the race God's would be on your side. Hit me up at PCI for details.

Michael Power

My best friend Dane Cardone has been planning to race Norra for his first time in Big Bird. I am sure someone could come up with a picture on this board. He had his partner drop out and is looking for a financial partner and driver to split Norra. I already have plans for the 6th year in a row with David Sykes and the Fodge, or I would be racing the Bird. The Bird will race VUT and I want to beat Dane, bragging rights at lunch. Anyway the Bird is the first prerunner the late great Larry Plank built and I am sure the race God's would be on your side. Hit me up at PCI for details.
Thank you. Defintely interested. Will call u at PCI

John Bitting

Administrator
Spanish Tony fractured his foot round house kicking a rabid donkey in Spain so Mint400 plans had to put on ice till 2017. Doctors feel confident that he could make the Norra so we have begun the search for a Norra worthy car. Not looking for anything to Pricey.....and to be honest i feel like that might defeat the purpose of the Norra. Ideally something that looks cool and will finish but also with a suspension that would be kind to a hangover.

View attachment 166608

Feel free to email me directly [email protected] with any recommendations or offers.
You dont want to beat yourself up in Class 11 with Klaus?