Glamis Deaths

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
its only leagal to pollute& dump trash if you own nothing, then its ok, lighting fires?, perfectly leagal if your homeless
LA County responded to like 6000 homeless camp fires last year.
Daily occurrence on the on and off ramps of the freeways.

ciscokid8

RDC Crypto
Without a cell signal? How?
So during a conversation I said how cool it would be if you could have sat reception in the new iphone. I was then told they were going to go down that road and the major service providers fought them on it so they decided to keep the sat ability in it but will send out the signal for emergency and drop pin you regardless of service. nothing else, no messaging, no calling for more beer or tacos. Just that you have an sos to those in your list and it wild send a drop pin. I have yet to try this out (and should have during the 500) but I don’t see a reason for them to lie about it.

Advertising supports this site

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
I work with Apple execs, the new phones have it. They we’re looking to offer sat phone services and were fought by the big 3. The sos will work though

Please show me where the sat radio and antenna are in a diagram of the latest iPhone board. It’s not there. There is no sat transmit connectivity for any iPhone made, period.

Unless you mean there is a new phone coming out with that capability?

—John

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Wow, why don’t you try the sos John or are you an android user? Come on. And what are you talking about a sat radio?