Glamis Poker Run

Bonzen

Reaction
Hey all. Participated in the Glamis poker run yesterday and I have to say it was a blast. The turnout was huge, hundreds of duners showed up. We basically went to 3 of the major hills, Brawley Slide, Comp, and Olds, picked up some trash along the way, went deep into the dunes, and mingled with the crowd. I would suggest anyone who has never been on one get invloved as it is a good way to support the people who are fighting to keep Glamis open.

By the way, it was going off there. Desert season has arrived my friends! Went through Ocotillo on the way home, and it too was packed. Next weekend should be killer halloween hell yeah!

-Ryan

sirhk100

Reaction
Did you run your truck or do you have another toy?

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Bonzen

Reaction
yeah I took the trophy tacoma. I was like 1 of 4 other trucks and over a hundred buggies, rails and bikes. Did a few hot laps around Ocotillo looking for you on sat night also.

-Ryan

sirhk100

Reaction
I was out there but you would've never found me. I was camped way out on Choo Choo road by split mountain. Drank too much and stayed in camp Sat. night. Now that it's season and the patrol is out actually doing their job I gotta settle down a little with the night time stupidity!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)