Glamis SxS rental + Info

Gambit

Reaction
Heading out to San Diago in December to visit some friends and want to check out the dunes (Glamis area probably). Renting a SxS would be ideal because i dont want to ship my car out this time. Plan to do that next year sometime but for now a day on a SxS just to check it out is all im looking for. Can anyone recommend a place to rent? Any other useful information for me as a first time visitor to this area?

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

mattb

Reaction
I would assume you will be able to rent right at the Glamis Store. Go to UTV Underground and read about the recent acquisition of the store.

Gambit

Reaction
I would assume you will be able to rent right at the Glamis Store. Go to UTV Underground and read about the recent acquisition of the store.
Yea i was reading that the other day, im not sure they do rentals there. Certainly doesnt seem like it. At least not yet.

JDDurfey

Reaction
You misspelled San Diego...The rest of your post then became a Ron Burgandy post. :) And maybe you did that on purpose.

JoeyD23

Reaction
There is a sxs rental in vendor row by the store that is open during the season. Can't recall their name.

Gambit

Reaction
thanks guys!

Still currently looking. When is the "season" start/end in this area? For me, in Michigan, the season is just ending ha.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Halloween to Easter.

The big weekends are Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years, and Presidents day from what I recall. It is beginning to get pretty warm at Easter.