Glamis / Thanksgiving 02

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Well FullPull, Skyler and I loaded up the Ranger and headed out to Glamis on Wed night. Met up with SweetDevil and camped off cement flats. Had a great time partying with everybody...must have been 40 people from RDC out there...WFODan, Fish, Bonzen, Jerry, etc...to name a few. Saw the baja shop truggy and new 4 seater and a lot of other bitchin cars, trucks, rails. All in all it was a fun time and could have been better without "the man" everywhere. ....oh yeah SweetDevil's new name should be road map...be sure to ask her why!!

pics and vid will be up soon

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

Attachments

Bonzen

Reaction
Oh hell...

Yeah it was cool to finally meet you guys. The man sucks!! Talk about rude and abusing their authority. I get pulled over just driving around..not even close to comp or olds friday night, and they say they are gonna arrest me if I dont go back to camp now....I'm like why? and the cop said that the dunes are closed down and they have permission to arrest anyone they want. Also apparently I "ran" a roadblock that was set up....on the road about 200 yards away from where I was driving. By the way, I was completely sober....a good thing to be this trip. I fear Glamis as we know it might be over, now that the government can just do whatever they want without the vote of the people who love that place...

Anyway!! It was still fun and the mood out there was still positive. Soo many sweet trucks, it's kinda like going to a bikini contest.....kinda. Funny though, one of the fastest trucks out there wasnt even that built...#1459 spanking most everyone down sand highway and the drags both days.

Hope everyone got back safe and tickless!

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Road what?!...........Oh road map! :)

See ya in the dirt!

sweetdevil

Reaction
Kritter, you're an @$$.... It was great meeting all you guys! Kritter, Big Gay Russ, Skyler, Fish, Bonzen, WFO, and the rest of ya'll... I had a great weekend, full of drinking and riding! My buddy's boss let me borrow his quad, so I had something to do besides entertain Larry, Moe and Curly... Comp was closed, and they shut down olds, but we tore it up at the Sand drags at night instead... I had an early time... uh, I mean sweet time, hope to do it again soon...
Oh, and I'd post the story of my new nickname, but I don't think it's appropriate for the boards, so PLEASE don't pm me and ask me... I'm sure that Skyler will share the video with ya eventually... LOL

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
What a Joke!

This weekend was pretty fun....the Rangers at Glamis do suck though...there must have been a Ranger literally every 500 feet. And like Ryan said they are pulling over anyone who drives by them.

I was going down the drags and at the end I got pulled over...the ranger came over and asked for my license and I asked what I did wrong and he told me I would find out in a minuet....they all think they are the coolest guys in the world and they are better than everyone else. Then he asked me what I had in my cooler and I told him, Gatorade, Sprite, and Mountain Dew....the Ranger said i quote, "Ya Right where is the alcohol at in this truck".....so he is automatically asuming that since I am young and driving a truck that I have beer. So I let him look in the cooler and all he saw was exactly what I said...he was not to happy about that so he told me to "get out of here now".....I am just sick of their crap so we have come up with a little solution for next time we go out there :) You guys will just have to wait and see it on video :)

Anyways it was fun and #1459 was ripping it up....we went through almost all of the 55 gallons of 110 gas we brought but it was worth it!! We put on a good show especially on Thursday night lol.....have you guys ever seen anyone jump when they are half way up olds? Well me and Dan did lol....just ask Kritter and his crew they saw it lol..

Good Times!! Video will be up soon. Line of the weekend was, "Get The Tow Rope", (And it wasent for a truck either :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

sweetdevil

Reaction
I was driving down the drags on my quad and some old ranger pulled me over... asked me for my drivers license... What? I'm on a QUAD, he continued to insist I have to have a drivers license to drive a quad, and not to speed through the sand drags.... some people are dumb.

jeff

Reaction
Well it was a pretty good weekend - nobody we know got too hurt and the toys made it back in pretty good shape. But it just ain't the same without Comp or Olds going off at night. Friday night we headed out to Olds via the dunes and only my sisters Jeep made it... by the time we got there the cops were almost done booting everyone out of the area. We talked to some guy on a 3-wheeler and he said the LEO's just started at one end and worked their way down, funneling everyone through their checkpoint. We sat by an abandoned fire a 1/4 mile or so from the bottom and headed home shortly after we arrived. On the way back we had to go rescue a Ranger in our group that blew a bead. Long story short is I also ended up blowing a bead and when it was all over we didn't make it back to camp until 5:30am. Saturday night was more of the same... small no-fault accident created a slight delay early in the evening and again we decided to head out toward Olds via the dunes. Took a bad line (my fault) and this time I got stuck - bad. With no help in sight it was time to put the front bumper to good use. I knocked over a tree (sorry tree) and then rail-slid it - somehow managed to get all four tires off the ground and when the Jeep landed it jumped out of the hole like a scared rabbit. Got unstuck and finally got through to the rest of our group headed to Olds... we found out the LEO's had closed Olds again... so we headed back to camp and hung out around the fire. Disappointed the MAN felt it was necessary to shut everything down but I'll wait for a reason before I pass judgement on their actions.

I talked to a few LEO's and one of them said attendance was way down this year... not sure if it was the hill closures, weather or what ??? Olds during the day Friday was so-so - saw the usual suspects running around but no sign of #31 or his truck. LeDuc was in the Bronco but I never saw the Pro-4 in action - anyone know if it was out there?

Anyone know a good carwash in the Corona area that will actually clean a really dirty vehicle? I went to two of them today and neither would touch the poor Jeep... they said it was too dirty.

Aloha

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
ROAD MAP the story...told by the pulling legend ..Full Pull

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez/video/ROADMAP.wmv>www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez/video/ROADMAP.wmv</A>

Plenty more of Full Pull and the campfire to come but this is my first video and I am slow at doing it.

Kris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
As for the madness with the man at Glamis...I would have to say they ruined it...big time. Not in 23 years have I seen something as rediculous at Glamis as these guys were.

Kris

RacnCPA

Reaction
Well "SweetDevil", would call you "Sweets" but that is already taken. Why the change in nickname? Spill it or I'll just call Skylar and Kris. Waiting!!

Sc

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Once again you've showed what a classy chick you are...........I love it! I want to be there when you have to explain to the airport screeners why the metal detector keeps going off around your thighs! That should be good.

See ya in the dirt!

sweetdevil

Reaction
I just got my laberet (sp) pierced wed night before heading out to Glamis. They asked what other piercings I had and I told them... They asked if a certain one inhanced some activities, and I said "not really it's kind of like a roadmap for stupid guys" I was joking around, but be careful what sarcastic things you say in front of Kritter, cuz they don't go away... this one obviously won't go away for a very long time...
As for problems in the airport, I haven't had any problems yet!

martininsocal

Reaction
Devil- just make sure if you do get hurt in the dunes, and you have to have an MRI- that you let the doc know ahead of time about your implants...metal does weird things when exposed to radiation...but then again...you probably never have ridden a lightning bolt!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Junior

Reaction
Laberet?

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

Junior

Reaction
Dude, I just watched the video. I think it is spelled labia. Ouch!

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Jr, nice one!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

frankh

Reaction
Is that the same type of stud that you use for an eye brow? if it they are a pain. I have to do my wife's all the time.

sweetdevil

Reaction
no, actually this kind of stud is brand new... I've never seen one like it before... the stud goes through the lip, and then the piece with the jewel or ball on it slides into the little stud housing... So you can change the jewlery easier, and there's nothing to twist on or thread... I was kinda sketchy about it, I never thought I'd get a facial piercing besides my tongue, but I like it. It's only a 16 gauge, so it's pretty small. I have a tattoo drawn up that I want on my arm, but I figure I'll grow out of all of this crazy stuff sooner or later, and piercings can be removed a whole lot easier than ink.