Glass Kits

DEK196

Reaction
Does anyone have a preference for glassworks vs. hannemann for the older 2wd toyotas? I have seen both and they both look good. The Hannemann has full kits that upgrade the older toys to tacoma or tundra looks. Thanks, Donnie

cleartoy

Reaction
I think Hannemans are way cleaner, and more thought out in design. Ive bought 6 fenders, 1 hood, and 4 bedsides for my own rides, let alone installing some on other peoples rides. Quality and look is good. Any glass needs some work to fit right.

Tyson

Reaction
I prefer Glassworks for a more original look. All depends on what you want your truck to look like, all the glass now days will install fairly simple (on toyotas anyway - right Map?)

Good luck

orvacian

Reaction
I used to have Glassworks front fenders but I broke one and so I tried a set of Hanneman's. I feel that the Hanneman fenders have a better, smoother looking design and they fit better. Plus, it is nice to buy direct from the manufacturer and the Hanneman crew were really cool people. I like to see the shop and learn something about what was involved in building the parts I buy for my truck.

singlehanded

Reaction
Ya I wasnt very pleased with my 2 pin hood from glassworks, didnt fit right, but the fenders fit good.