Glassworks supercrew

Project1500

Reaction
Does anyone have any links to websites with pictures of tims from glassworks red ford supercrew bedsides hnm's site?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
It was for sale on here a while ago and if you search through some of the older ads, you may come across it. There were a couple of pics with the ad. Tim, spent all this money on the suspension and then skimped on the tires. Never could figure that out.........

See ya in the dirt!

Project1500

Reaction
I looked through the classifieds couldnt find it. Still cant find any more pics of it. He never did end up selling it, is he even still selling it? The tires he has on there are (I think) Durango tires.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
What specifically do you want to see?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Project1500

Reaction
I mainly want to see pictures of the bed. I want to see how the bed cage is because you can still put dirtbikes in there.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Make a removeable cross tube. Kartek sells flanges for less then 3 bucks that you weld on and it will make it removeable.

www.solomotorsports.com they just did a F150 that is nice...check it out

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
What do you mean spent all his money on the suspension? He is not done with that truck. As with most projects they are built in stages, he did the front first, then the rear, and then he will cage it. Those are the rims and tires he has had since day one. Its his daily driver so an all terrain is perfect. I am sure when its done you will see beadlocks and projects on it.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I thought he was done with it and that's why he was selling it. Wasn't it pretty much a PR truck for his company?

See ya in the dirt!