• Forum membership has its advantages....

Glassworks Unlimited are Scammers

seems to me people who cant knock on the door have issues. has no issues collecting on his end. bank account hit next day. ordered on monday said in stock promised by friday. next friday makes 2 weeks(1 week late). lost bill of lading. said "guy in back misfiled the paperwork. didnt know they were going to be shipped." Yep let me load up and just drive down the road from fort worth tx pick them up in an hour:cool:. but he is getting right on it(still no ship date) :eek::confused: now our poor race truck has no fenders and a pissed off painter waiting.\m/

HBDesert

seems to me people who cant knock on the door have issues. has no issues collecting on his end. bank account hit next day. ordered on monday said in stock promised by friday. next friday makes 2 weeks(1 week late). lost bill of lading. said "guy in back misfiled the paperwork. didnt know they were going to be shipped." Yep let me load up and just drive down the road from fort worth tx pick them up in an hour:cool:. but he is getting right on it(still no ship date) :eek::confused: now our poor race truck has no fenders and a pissed off painter waiting.\m/
That's odd, I was just there yesterday and they were VERY busy with work, they are limited on working room I know that, has a TT body they are working on and the guy that they just hired to handle freight going out quite because he could not handle the smell or resin anymore... Tim who is the owner was running around with his head cut off because of that.. and his office manager was trying to give him a hand, so I told him, "Calm down, lets get some lunch and come back after you mellow out", I can go by and ask him about them if you like, I live just down the way.. Did you email him by the way.. What is your name and I'll go and talk to him for you, he's really cool and easy to deal with, and he has a ton going on I can tell you that.