Glen Helen 8/15 Photos

brion

Sorry, I did not get any of you guys. After the buggy/truck race, I was in our pit. I will be sure to get some at the next race.

Sorry, I did not get any of you guys. After the buggy/truck race, I was in our pit. I will be sure to get some at the next race.
Any photos of the Land rush start?
Pro buggys and Pro lites on the first line and single buggys lined up behind all taking off with one green flag?
Was pretty awesome.

Pro-Lite Brian

Tim,

That's not a Real Pro-Lite. That's the Stadium Super Truck that Todd Cunningham also races out at the M4SX events. The chassis is pretty much the same, with a crate V8 engine and a Th400 transmission.

Tim,

That's not a Real Pro-Lite. That's the Stadium Super Truck that Todd Cunningham also races out at the M4SX events. The chassis is pretty much the same, with a crate V8 engine and a Th400 transmission.
The yellow one is the one running the V-8 but I believe the Active Black one is a Pro Lite racing the Lucas Oil Series.

CaptinCrash

I think I remember hearing the Black Pro lite was doing some testing and may not have been running 100%.
Either way to answer your question YES. By quite a bit even off the line.
hahahah shows you truck guy :D

todd5c

ring and pinion tore up right off the bat, so we were never a factor. it had 2-3 seasons pushing a 625hp vehicle and this season running 2 series in the truck so we definately got our moneys worth out of it. the motor we use ran heads up powerwise against jeff huseman's esslinger so its on par with the top prolites, except kincaid of course.