glen helen ama outdoor

Chris

Reaction
anyone going to the mx outdoor race at glen helen on sunday? Should be some great racing!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I wanted to go but I dont think my Mom will appreciate it too much...afterall it is Mother's day. WHy do they put that race on Mothers day every year?

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
You got that right! My wife's first year being a mother. I asked many months ago if she wanted to go but she said "Yeah Right!" At least I tried. They do have practice and qualifying on Fri and Sat for those who can't make it on Sun.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Greg

Reaction
They were practicing today. We shut the shop down early just to go watch, the boss is a big mx fan.

Greg

Chris

Reaction
me mum lives far away so me and my brothers are going to the races. We were out at the elsinor track on wednesday and there were a bunch of the pros. out there practicing. My brother was getting beat all over the track. hehehe

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I read Patrana had some of the fastest lap times in practice yesterday. However, he flipped over the bars on a small (by their means) tabletop but he is okay. Watchout for him...he freakin' rips when he can stay on two wheels! However, I am going to predict RC to dominate like he has done in the SX realm.

P.S. Maybe I will take my Bultaco (4in of travel) out next year and whoop all their a$$e$...Ha, Ha!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Chris

Reaction
No pro is a match for the torque monster that is a bultaco it would be an unfair advantage!!! =) What can you say about a 2 stroke 500cc bike other than hold on tight!

Chris

Reaction
The race was awesome, we were up on top of the tallest hill at the track, you could see everthing but it was a little goat trail to get up it and that made it tuff with chairs, backpacks, cameras, and girlfriends. All in all it was awesome. High points of the race = James Stewart managed to stay on two wheels long enough to win the 125 overall (that guy rocks!!!), and pastrana was the only guy all day even attempting a at-least 130 foot table 50 yards after a left hand turn on the front portion of the track. Damn it was hot out there. Oh and of course there was the usual contingent of hot hoochies running around fake boobies a hangin'. What a day =)