Glen Helen Baja Cup Pictures

M_Solms

Reaction
Getting started on mine and will be adding them to my site by race as I finish them.
Glen Helen was great as always and the shade trees are really nice.
Lots of great racing all day.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Great look'n shots. Any of Jangaard in the white and blue boat motor Class 1 car? THX in advance

M_Solms

Reaction
Great look'n shots. Any of Jangaard in the white and blue boat motor Class 1 car? THX in advance

Thanks glad you like the shots.
I have all the pre run pictures posted now so it might be in there.
I should have the pictures from the 1st Trophy Lites race up late Monday night.
Then start working on the truck and buggy race so it will be a couple days before I get to those.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Cool thanks. I'll chk the site.

Yep they're there. THX

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
Getting started on mine and will be adding them to my site by race as I finish them.

haha... i went a little too big on that one... the lip was totally swamped out so i didnt do it the lap before, and then there was traction this lap.. me and craig felt like we were in the air forever!

zjohnson

Reaction
Mark,

awesome pictures, you got a lot during prerun, can't wait to see the ones from the buggy race!

M_Solms

Reaction
Mark,

Great shots of my SuperDuty during prerun, I'll order a bunch online this afternoon!

Rich

Thanks Rich, you were getting around real good in that big truck.

haha... i went a little too big on that one... the lip was totally swamped out so i didnt do it the lap before, and then there was traction this lap.. me and craig felt like we were in the air forever!

I think you guys won the leap, that was high, but the landing looked pretty smooth by making it all the way to the end of the table top.

Mark,

awesome pictures, you got a lot during prerun, can't wait to see the ones from the buggy race!

Thanks, I got today off so working on them now.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
I think you guys won the leap, that was high, but the landing looked pretty smooth by making it all the way to the end of the table top.

it was smooth, just kinda scary. we never saw the landing and scurrrred us a little ;)

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
what can i do about purchasing the entire sequence? so i can help a fellow high-desertian out

gmmvp42

Reaction
How many Trophy Lites made it? Did anyone rent/race Pistol's, or was it available? Nice air.

RBFJeep

Reaction
Great shots! I look fwd to seeing the rest of them posted.

FFOFFROAD

Reaction

Thats for sure but it was a hell of a good time. Thank you for flying Agave Airlines.

FFOFFROAD

Reaction
what can i do about purchasing the entire sequence? so i can help a fellow high-desertian out

Hey louis when mark gets back with you let me know i would like to get those also

M_Solms

Reaction
Thanks everyone

Everything is up now,enjoy
I sent you a message Louis