Glen Helen Baja Cup results??

barry bk

Reaction
i won the over all in my 7/7200 truck......and i belive 1216 got 2nd.

NTRoffroad

Reaction
i won the over all in my 7/7200 truck......and i belive 1216 got 2nd.
Congrats, I was thinking that the class 5 and maybe one of the CL1s were also ahead of me (I'm #1216). It was a fun evening of racing for sure!

NTRoffroad

Reaction
I just spoke with Bob and got the top 5 overall:
7211 - 17 laps
1216 - 17 laps
502 - 16 laps
3019 - 16 laps
1414 - 16 laps

PBR

Reaction
GREAT JOB TOM! 2nd overall in a 20 year old sand rail, it must have been the prep!

nickhead

Reaction
Congrats to Barry & Tom.. Good clean racing into the night!!.. as for the #502.. Congrats to Scott Wagstaff on the third place overall!! :D we had a flawless race, with trouble only in the tight turns.. Cutting brakes would have been great.. the only negative about the race I can think of is the time limit.. the two hours was great, and running into the dark was awesome!!, but at the end I was wanting another hour..:p Anyway A HUGE thanks to MR. BOB BEYER **BBMRACING** and the whole Glen Helen staff who make it possible for us to race their. :D:D:D see you in December!!

dbedy

Reaction
I raced it in a rhino and had a ton of fun! We need to get a few more UTV's out for the Baja Cup races. The course layout is perfect for cars this size. That 7200 was running fast out there, Im surprised anyone was on the same lap.

Last edited: