Glen Helen Baja Cup Round #3 8-8-2009 BE THERE!

AGSRacing5\16

Reaction
If u are not then u are at the Snore race but if u are not at the Snore race then u have no excuse sucka

WORCS332

Reaction
SNORE... sorry! :) I'd go if I wasn't going to the midnight special.

AGSRacing5\16

Reaction
Hey crew chief 507 get in touch with all tk's and tell them to come out. Bob holds a event for the tk's on the same day of the baja cup

ryant35

Reaction
I was making plans to finally attend & cover my first Baja Cup race this year, and oh yeah that's our anniversary. Crap.

nickhead

Reaction
I WILL BE THERE!!.. with karTek Trackside support, straight from the SNORE tech on Friday night, and also will be in the #502 5 unlimited of Scott Wagstaff too.. its gonna be good!!:D:D

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
sounds good nickhead. Hey what happen Matt D? Whats up with the trophy bug?
Well I started building it when I was 14 and it wasnt built 100% correct (weak areas in the chassis) so after the last race I realized this car isnt worth completely re-doing so it will just be fixed and made street legal to be my DD :D.... But im not done with racing, we have bigger better things on the horizon hahah

Sorry to get off topic lol

450grl

Reaction
I might be there!!! We are GH that morning to ride MX (we have a Quadcross race on Sunday morning!)..but I might bring my Rhino and race it at the Cup Challenge, since it's Sat night! :) Are there any UTV's that show up??

dnf736

Reaction
$50.00 UTV entry...hmmm

Wonder if Tammys Rhino would pass tech??

deviate films

Reaction
Be there filming this one.. hope everyone shows up for something a little different.. Glen Helen puts on great events..hats of to them

450grl

Reaction
Oops...nevermind. Rhino is FUBAR right now.....won't be racing for a few weeks!

gil_caz

Reaction
im thinking about going.... not to far from my house... whats admission like for spectators, and what will be the aprox turnout for trucks and buggies?

Last edited: