Glen Helen July 11th

Pit Girl

Reaction
Team GIBSON #348 will be there, finally got the new car blues worked out (i hope!)
see you there!

Nukldragger

Reaction
Competitive Edge Action Sports will be there with the #28 Active/FN Tech Toyota Pro Lite ....

ProLite13

Reaction
Does anyone know what the top speed is on the longest straight away out there at Glen Helen?

Thanks,
DP:cool:

ProLite13

Reaction
So 55-60 mph plus or minus We are thinking about running the 2 speed auto Ford MTEG truck need idea for gear changes.:)

Thanks,

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Just set it up with ~8:1 final drive. Then once you run the truck, you can calculate how much gear you need to give it to get the RPM's up where you want them. Lot's of the Ford Pro-Lites are running upwards of 9:1 in high gear!

ProLite13

Reaction
Just set it up with ~8:1 final drive. Then once you run the truck, you can calculate how much gear you need to give it to get the RPM's up where you want them. Lot's of the Ford Pro-Lites are running upwards of 9:1 in high gear!

Thanks are you going to be out there Brian, or are you guys in MI ?

Man I have a feeling you know a lot about this truck for some reason.:)

randy1123

Reaction
if anyone wants it, I made a simple Excel file to give you speeds based on R&P, each gear and tire size.
If anyone wants it, send me a PM and your email.
Not trying to highjack here, but I invested time in this and all RDC'ers are welcome to it.

PS, we will be there Saturday.

ProLite13

Reaction
if anyone wants it, I made a simple Excel file to give you speeds based on R&P, each gear and tire size.
If anyone wants it, send me a PM and your email.
Not trying to highjack here, but I invested time in this and all RDC'ers are welcome to it.

PS, we will be there Saturday.

I can use all the help we can get, especially with the Mickey T truck.:)

Thanks Randy PM with email sent.

penticoracing@yahoo.com