Glen Helen Short Course Pictures

M_Solms

Reaction
Went out to Glen Helen and had another great time.
Watching the bikes race through the hills and the short course action all at the same time.

The racing was great and the turn out was good.

I will have all the pictures up on my site later today.

gmmvp42

Reaction
Is there a results page? Looks like more superbuggys are coming out.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
nice pics mark

slick willie

Reaction
Great pics!! And the racing was GREAT IMO..The battles were all over the track..nose to tail and door to door multiline type stuff..the track seemed to have several lines and was well prept..The great thing was not only were their some new cars out with people getting the program together but some new guys trying out the sport!! That is what Glen Helen is all about!!!

M_Solms

Reaction
Thanks Guys
Too bad you couldn't make it Mike, only a handful of us out there.
All the pics are up now.

Thanks for another great event Bob.

goldslaugr

Reaction
First of all I would like to say congrats to the winners. I saw all of the races and there were not any easy victory's. The single buggy race came down to the last lap and the battle between Foster and Gibson in the pro buggy race was awesome. It just seemed like there was a battle somewhere on the track at all times.

Here are some photo's I took. I am not a professional but thought I would share them with you. Thanks Glen Helen and Bob Beyer for a very entertaining Saturday!

ProLite13

Reaction
Great pics, look's like alot of fun out there. The track prep look's good too.

DP13

XMOTORCR

Reaction
mark thanks for the pics of the #7 redline i wish my belt wasnt slipping or i could have done better but i just focused on finishing and getting points. i'll be back on july 11th