Glen Helen Short Course Series

XMOTORCR

Reaction
everybody come check out the stadium lite/redline revolt class on oct 3rd there should be 10 cars in our class for this race. be sure to stop by and say hi i'll be in the #7 dysfunctional racing redline revolt.

i'm the only quadriplegic racer out there, you can't miss me. heres my in car from the last race on aug 15th.

"yes i know i need my shocks adjusted"
[video=youtube;nn-oP8NL7sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn-oP8NL7sk[/video]

randy1123

Reaction
Choices........but the bachelor party in Vegas is a must go for me this weekend. Sorry, I need to get seat time.
Did I mention Vegas? Giddy Up!

goldslaugr

Reaction
That's great news! Come on guys! Get you're trucks and buggies out and bring them to Glen Helen!!! It's good times!

prolite#7

Reaction
Any prolites?? I need seat time before next race!

goldslaugr

Reaction
John Beyer will probably be there. That prolite with the V8 has been there a few times before. Come on out and get some seat time!

DiRtSuRfErS

Reaction
Ya comon out the track is great! The racing is great! maybe we can set up a race Pro lite Vs. Pro Buggy!!!??? That would be FUN!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

DiRtSuRfErS

Reaction
Ya Comon out! The track is great! The racing is great! We should try & set up a race Pro Buggy Vs. Prolite??? That would be FUN!!!!!!:D:D:D

kylequinn311

Reaction
Phil bowman (super buggy) and i (limited buggy) will be out there with the pb racing semi.

prolite#7

Reaction
Ok we're on for this weekend ,we will pit with pb racing see you this weekend!!:)

goldslaugr

Reaction
Awesome. See you at the track. Anymore prolites besides Anthony and John Beyer? Cunningham? Reyes still have his truck? Carpenter? Anyone? Bueller?

NEW2THEGAME

Reaction
Just got the carb. back on the car to find out that in fact I have no 3rd gear and it was more than a loos linkage. Thanks to Wright Gear box in Riverside I will have the trans. back tomorrow for racing saturday. :D

Pro Buggy 909 ;)