Glen Helen this sunday??

Jangaard

I am racing the Mercury boat motor car in class one most likely. Doing the MDR 400 the day before and then I will see you there

PBR

i will also be there pitting for a 12 car and the bear (wasn't that a tv show back in the day?).

HDRA1

The Godfather
will be out there on sat see ya out there :D

LENNY

Baja cup and Mikey dont get along But this could be his year.I dont think you guy have any thing to worry about Mikey sitting at home worried about you guys.LOL See what you get Mikey when you call people haters

AGSRacing5\16

come on dailey, dont be a spectator and bring that bug out to Glen Helen for some real fun. :) Just joking but you gotta get out there with the bug one time man. so have fun watching other people race while I race all by lonesome at Glen Helen, well hopefully not by myself but i jus said that to make you feel bad.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Baja cup and Mikey dont get along But this could be his year.I dont think you guy have any thing to worry about Mikey sitting at home worried about you guys.LOL See what you get Mikey when you call people haters

Lol Im thinking of it as 12hrs of pre running geez guys think outside the box..Glen Helen is only so big we are gonna use a lot of the 12hr course...

Big Fish

G
come on dailey, dont be a spectator and bring that bug out to Glen Helen for some real fun. :) Just joking but you gotta get out there with the bug one time man. so have fun watching other people race while I race all by lonesome at Glen Helen, well hopefully not by myself but i jus said that to make you feel bad.
Good luck Sunday! We will be out there to cheer on the 5-1600's. This is going to be my first time to see the baja chalange. We are hoping to do a little research, and race it ourselves in the near future. Do you know how many 5-1600's are going to be racing?